Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This is a Full-time position with our Client, please send resumes only if you are match. In-person interview is a must. There will be coverage for in person interview and there is a high possibility for hire over the phone. Salary upto 95k + Benefits.
H1B Candidates: Client provided H1B Sponsorship/Transfer and you must have at least 3 Years left on your H1B Visa
We are currently seeking a Project manager/Senior BA with expertise in Bridger orActimize, Surveillance, Antifraud, to support consulting and IT services projects in AML, Due Diligence, Know Your Customer Assessments, Suspicious Transaction reporting, Risk & Control Services, Transaction Analysis, third party product implementation, etc.
Act as the interface between the client and the development team, ensuring all the requirements are translated into a working system to meet the requirements of the client.
Provide domain support for application development & testing, maintenance and support
Assist with knowledge transfer, information gathering, BRD / FRD preparation, ETL / data mapping, configuration, changes, testing etc. The role would require verbal and written communication with business / IT users.
Provide leadership for the team, recruitment, training and mentoring of teams
4-6 years of experience
- AML, Surveillance, Anti-Fraud knowledge, experience and understanding
- Experience in Actimize or Bridger is essential
- Participation in implementation of AML apps like Actimize, SAS AML, Mantas, Norkom, etc would be preferred.
- Should have exposure to ETL / data mapping requirements
- Experience in preparing business requirement documents (BRD) and Functional specifications (FRD)
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
- Prior experience in IT firms will be preferred
Qualifications and relevant experience
MBA/ CFA in finance and/or banking
Location: Richmond, Virginia