Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Rosslyn, VA and New Carrollton, MD
Candidates MUST be either a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S. (for at least three years).
Required Technical Skills:
• Technical integration implementation experience.
• Knowledge of SOA/Web services, Web Services Security specifications.
• Experience in implementing integration solutions around key technologies e.g. XML, XSD, WSDL.
• Previous experience programming with JAVA coding language.
• Experience in using SOAPUI and Altova XML Spy.
• Proficient with Linux operating systems
• Previous experience with Layer 7 Gateway Development (nice to have).
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong verbal and writing skills.
• Department of Treasury MBI clearance preferred.
• Good communication and organizational skills (nice to have).
• Wireless security (nice to have).
• Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the application(s).
• Conduct impact analyses of technical requirements on the system.
• Assist in defining software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture.
• Develop technical standards for Client Service and/or Product Development.
• Participate in design code and test reviews as appropriate.
• Review, prioritize and research application change requests.
• Communicate and resolve application interface issue.