Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- To ensure stable operations within the production network including by adhering to industry best practices including change/incident management and information security policies.
- Orchestrate the resolution of network incidents both locally and globally
- Coordinate/define network requirements (design, configure, install, etc.) for the firm, clients and vendors
- Direct and communicate the timely implementation of network infrastructure
- Develop and implement network backup and recovery plans to ensure reliable network infrastructure
- Maintain and validate procedure and infrastructure documentation.
- Oversee network maintenance including patch release cycles and change implementation.
- Participate in Incident Management & Change Management procedures
- Participate in Global network design and support.
· After hours and weekend support as required
JOB SCOPE: This role is for a Cisco network administrator who will provide expert support, superior customer service and analytical designs with regards to security, stability and efficiency for our complex and global network environment.Manages: None
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
- CCIE preferred but demonstrated expertise is acceptable
- Minimum 5 years experience as a network administrator.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex network issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create clear & concise documentation.
- Proven leadership & team work
- Able to collaborate with diverse teams and staff of all levels to implement projects and resolve incidents
- Financial industry experience desired.
- Routing - comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: Cisco 4000 / 6500 / 7600; Nexus 7000
Protocol: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, Multicast, HSRP, QoS
- Switching – comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: Cisco Catalyst 3500 / 3700 / 4900; Nexus 5000
Technologies: Gigabit Ethernet, 10G, PoE, FabricPath
- Firewall – comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: ASA, Juniper, PaloAlto
Applications: IDS / IPS, Nessus, Snort
- VOIP – intermediate knowledge
Hardware: 2800, 3500 MCU, 7900
Applications: UCM 8, CUCIMOC, ER, UM, SIP Trunks,
Familiarity with ITIL standards and processes