Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Provide services to develop and enhance the current Children’s and Adult Services applications including Michigan Statewide Child Welfare Information System (MiSACWIS) and Adult Services Comprehensive Assessment Program (ASCAP) applications to support changes requested by the Department of Human Services through its current release governance process. This person would work under the direction of DTMB to make the requested changes. They will provide the following:
• Provide professional technical expertise to the DTMB IS PMO Managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project estimating and budgeting.
• Assist Architect or DBA to draft technical database model that complies with audit separation of duty requirement, captures requirements of data elements, and designs data elements to best meet application needs.
• Reviews and approves updates to systems documentation.
• Serve as a team lead and resource, directing the code development, providing advice and guidance to other development staff.
• Develop/design the coding standards and integration processes/objects/framework that can be leveraged for an IT solution.
• Lead code review to ensure strategies and applications adhere to State and agency policies, standards or guidelines. Participate in department wide coding standards review.
• Evaluate and identify development exception needs.
• Review and approve application test plans. Incorporate all levels of security, which were identified as systems requirements, into test plans.
• Develop and monitor defect tracking logs and facilitate problem resolution. Design scripts and coordinate application peer testing, load testing, and system integration testing.
IBM Rational Tools, Crystal Reports, VB6
This position prefers a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and requires 2 to 4 years of IT work experience
Candidates will be evaluated on the following:
-3 years recent experience coding in Visual Basic 6/VB.net
-3 years recent experience using Oracle databases
-3 years recent experience coding with SQL and PL/SQL
-Must have a proven track record of delivering code in required project timeframes
-Preferred experience with Business Objects and/or Crystal Reports
-3yrs exp - Design computer automation solutions to create/modify systems that will efficiently respond to the entities, tasks and processes defined during the analysis phase.
-3 yrs exp: Test and debug computer code using different techniques based on system complexity
-3 yr exp: Develop/modify documentation to accurately define system capabilities/uses
-2 years experience/education in C#, Java, or Web Related technology