Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
~ C++ Developer w/ MFC ~
*** Please note: You must be able to supply proof that the consultant submitted is your direct employee. This is a Kforce policy that will be enforced prior to officially hiring any consultant to a project and is an immediate disqualification if you cannot show the required proof. ***
Title: C++ Developer w/ MFC
Location: West MI
Duration: 12 – 18+ months
Duties: Create design documents, as well as develop software for improvements to operating processes to fulfill business needs. Participate in projects or system enhancements within time and budgetary constraints. Take initiative to recommend projects, systems, or operational processes. Perform shop floor system and server upgrades as needed on weekends, and execute all conversion steps per plan and direction from team lead. Support manufacturing plants on shop floor system as needed. The support is provided 24/7 by the team and shop floor developer will be required to carry pager /cell on weekends and holidays as per support rotation schedule.
Developer will perform unit tests and system tests on new enhancements and projects. Document all test cases in Quality Center. Meet with IT functional/technical team members to review designs and prototypes. Assist in plant launches and footprint changes as directed. Status and Management reporting as directed by team lead and supervisors.
1) Visual C++/MFC
2) Experience with Oracle data base ( writing stored procedures and triggers)
3) Must have strong English communication skills, speak clearly and concisely (in person and over the telephone) and write in clear and logical manner in English.
Nice to haves:
1) C# .Net
2) Shop Floor development experience or manufacturing systems experience
3) Familiarity with writing SQL statement and remote login to Windows server using Dameware and Remote Desktop.
4) Experience with printing using Intemec printers, RF Scanners.
5) Familiarity with Project Management methodologies and SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall
*** PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ***
============ Contact Information - Resumes sent without this information will be deleted ============
Position they are being submitted for:
Availability to Interview:
Availability to start:
All Inclusive Rate:
Soc #: (last 4 digits):