Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking resumes for two SAP BPC Senior Developers, one with expertise with consolidations and financial reporting and one with expertise with budget, forecast and planning processes, to assist in a project to upgrade to BPC 10 NetWeaver (NW). The candidate should have deep functional and technical knowledge and experience in BPC NW, as well as SAP integration knowledge from ECC to BW to BPC. The candidate will be working directly with the Finance support team, ABAP development team members, and Accounting and Finance personnel. As part of the SAP BPC support team, the candidate will be responsible for the successful implementation and go-live support of BPC 10. Job duties will include assisting the Finance support team and Accounting and Finance personnel with blueprint, design, testing and go-live support of this upgrade.
Education: 4-yr College Degree preferred but not required depending on experience
· Analytical ability (Advanced)
· Verbal and written communication (Advanced)
· Organization (Advanced)
· Attention to detail (Advanced)
· Conceptual and problem solving skills (Advanced)
· Strong interpersonal skills; effective team player
· 5+ years of experience with BPC NW.
· 1-2 upgrades or implementations of BPC 10 NW.
· Sound understanding and knowledge of integration of ECC, BW and BPC.
· Solid foundation in the consolidations, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes.
· Detailed knowledge of the BPC EPM add-in, reporting functionality and best practices.
· Ability to read, interpret and write functional specifications and design logic.
Description of Duties:
· Support Finance team and Accounting and Finance business partners in management of the upgrade to BPC 10 NW, including the design, build and configuration.
· Provide assistance with development/upgrades to reports and input schedules.
· Maintain on time project plan dates and deliverables.
· Share knowledge of BPC 10 functionality with team members.
Some travel may be required but will not exceed 10%.