Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
6 months with high possibility of extension
• Propose project strategies based on outcome of source data review, contract specifications and project timelines.
• Create data conversion plan and maintain project binders.
• Function as SDTM expert.
• Mentor and train employees
• Function as data conversion expert: Train and mentor employees in the use of the ETL tool, troubleshoot the ETL tool, and identify strategy for data conversion for a given project.
• In depth knowledge of SAS programming or programming concepts.
• Provide post ETL and pooling strategies for a given project.
• Create and maintain process and project specific documentation.
• Assist in the organization and presentations at client meetings or internal meetings.
• Identify potential process improvements that may increase productivity or quality of the data conversion.
• Complete project status reports.
• Function as a DIS representative to the client, e.g. participate in client meetings, assure issues are communicated to client and resolutions are obtained in a timely manner.
• Mastery of all aspect of the conversion process
• Four-year degree (Life Science, Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering)
• Minimum 5 years experience data management and/or clinical / statistical / SAS programming experience in a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device setting
• Minimum of 1 year experience of use of a programming language (e.g. SAS, SQL, Java, etc.) to achieve business objectives in a corporate or academic setting.
• Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
• Minimum 02 of years of experience interacting with clients on a daily basis (client facing)
• Minimum 01 years of experience in a team lead role providing day to day supervision, training, mentoring, workload and forecasting and reviewing work, etc.