Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The QA Analyst will review software development deliverables including functional requirements and use cases for thoroughness and detail and will create effective and reusable test scripts and test cases based on functional requirements and use cases
- Proven knowledge of different phases of the SDLC, Project and Testing Methodologies
- Experience with agile and waterfall approaches
- Should be proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Experienced in creating robust and reliable test cases based on input (requirements and use cases) for deployment during standard testing phases.
- Experience with industry standard quality assurance tools for regression testing, performance testing, and compliance certification.
- Experienced in development and testing of business applications for Data Warehouse Systems
- Experience with manual and automated test scripting, developing, executing and reviewing test results
- Expert knowledge of all testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs. functional)
- Experience with Testing Tools : Win Runner, QTP, QualityCenter, Load runner, Remedy and Rational Clear Quest.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Sciences/Engineering or associated discipline, or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of all testing methodologies
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the software development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills