Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Deliver quality Online or classroom instructions as necessary
· Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with management
· Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a "whatever it takes" attitude
· Assist with on-going projects as requested
· Desire to excel in training and consulting
· Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
· Ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes
· Provide Training on Testing Tools like Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, Clearquest.
· Work on C, C++, SQL, SQL Server
· Developing training curriculum and job aids
· Having experience of giving in-class or online training.
· Managing a training environment.
· Cross training and mentoring
· Working and training knowledge in Testing Tools
· Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred, but not required
· Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
· Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users
· Experience working on Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Experience with software development life cycle
· Track and reviews defects and failures
Language Skills: Must have excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher or Foreign Equivalent required.
Technical Skills – QTP, Quality Center, Clearquest, SQL, C, C++, JSP, SQL Server