Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Develop new project modules, design and write the application code based on requirement.
· Collaborate development activities with other team members.
· Create common framework through design and technical specification.
· Maintain the current application code, enhance code and occasional production support.
· Create prototypes, create common framework, design and develop the application modules
· Create technical specifications
· Understand the current application framework and integrate the new module with current application
· Write and modify application code based on release request includind enhancements, defect fixes and research/analysis
· Provide occasional emergency release and regular production support
· Update defects/enhancements tracker including test steps; code changes to build the knowledge base
· Collaborate development and integration activities with other team members and other groups
· Understand requirement to write efficient application code, review application server issues and provide resolution
· Experience with complex, large-scale application development using JAVA and Oracle-based technologies.
· 3+ year’s work experience with integration of Struts, Spring, ORM Tool such as Hibernate, JPA and Web Services is required.
· 3+ year’s work experience with SQL, PL/SQL with Oracle backed is required.
· 2+ years experience creating application framework, development using common approach, technical design-like class diagram and sequence diagram is required.
· Knowledge and experience with Weblogic, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF, UNIX Shell scripting and UML are strongly preferred.
· ·Should be able to translate functional requirement and ER diagrams/data model into technical design and application code.
· Knowledge and experience of creating common framework and classes are strongly preferred.
· Excellent team player and independently able to research and provide resolution for production support. Excellent communication skills are required.
· TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· Real time development and integration with Struts, Hibernate, Spring and JPA.
· Translate functional requirement and ER diagrams/data model into application code.
· Oracle 10G or higher, Web Service development, XML file handling.
· Writing technical design specification using UML sequence diagram and class diagram.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a Computer Relate Fields or Foreign Equivalent required.