Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
· Maintain users, roles, profiles, security rules, workflow rules, etc.
· Provides Salesforce administration responsibilities to include creating reports and dashboards upon request, as well as assisting with user management, configuration and security.
· Researches potential business requirement solutions for clients using various resources; engages with internal business stakeholders to discuss and analyze client requirements, and maps them to solutions
· Manage mass imports and exports of data
· Design and build custom objects
· Create workflows and assignment rules
· Build and maintain Customer Portal and Sites
· Facilitate requirements gathering and prioritization with business users
· Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues
· Develop custom code using to meet user requirements
· Research, compile, interpret, and analyze data to support business development.
· Extensive experience in using Data Loader and other data loading tools
· Extensive experience using MS Excel and MS Access
· Extensive database design and data modeling skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
· Experience in software design, development, implementation and support of production systems
· Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
· Develop and maintain training and process documentation
Education: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a Computer Relate Fields or Foreign Equivalent required.