Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Work with a product team on the mobile applications
· Be involved at all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing
· Work closely with other developers to implement server APIs and services to support planned mobile functionality
· Work on an ongoing basis with UI designers, Program Managers and Testers in a team environment
· Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
· Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
· Consistently write performance-minded, highly-readable code using OO best practices
· Provides technical advice and support to users. This includes creating ad-hoc reports, data analysis, training and problem solving.
· Experience in writing native Android or iOS applications on mobile phones and/or tablets
· A proven track record of high productivity in application, architecture, design, coding, debugging
· Strong experience with Java or C++
· Technical expertise in Ajax, XML, Web 2.0 application frameworks, tools and technologies
· Ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision
· The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Experience in developing mobile consumer software applications is a plus
· An eye for design details and user experience
· Knowledge of Bluetooth Protocols is a plus
Education: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a Computer Relate Fields or Foreign Equivalent required.