Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Analyzes, evaluates, modifies, configures, tests, and implements. Prepares application system specifications. Plans and coordinates system upgrades, enhancements, and maintenance.
- Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
- Experience with Web Service Technology and Security.
- Service Definition Language (WSDL), WS-Security, Web Services-Interoperability (WS-I), Message -Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM), SOAP With Attachments (SWA)-
- Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and Hibernate.
- Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
- Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
- Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions.
- Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
- Familiar with Web Service technologies such as Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
- Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.
- Familiar with MS Project and Visio.
- Familiarity with IT Governance frameworks.
Bilingual ability a plus.
CANDIDATES need to have either a BS or MS degree with 11 years of experience. Experience can be a combination of either U.S. or overseas, part time or in college