Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
-Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
-Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
-Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
-Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery.
-Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
-Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
-Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Project management/coordination experience is required.
- Experience in gathering requirements/business process information.
- Experience with RequisitePro or other requirements management tool.
- Exposure to writing technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience/knowledge of relational databases, DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience with Quality Center.
- Experience with developing Data Flow Diagrams and use cases.
- Experience/knowledge of mainframe technologies, systems, software languages.
- Self managed with ability to mentor others.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
PL/SQL skills a plus.
Experience with .Net.
ColdFusion 8/9 certification.
BS with 10+ years experience or MS with eight + years experience in Computer Science
NOTE: CANDIDATES will be required to go through a background check for a Public Trust clearance. This means candidates should have NO misdemeanors, felonies, excessive traffic tickets or credit issues in their background.
Prefer U.S. Citizens or Green cardholders. H1B’s are okay with outstanding language skills. For out of town candidates, clientMAY do a SKYPE phone screen or initial phone interview and may be required to come for a face to face. Local candidates will do in-person interviews. Prefer candidates local to mid-Atlantic region.