Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Programmer with expertise in experience in web development using Microsoft .NET technologies.
1. Rewrite of an existing application, PeopleSoft by replatforming to newer technologies and reengineering the current subsystems.
2. Potential modules to be rewritten, but not limited to:
-OSP Monthly Weights
-OSP GXT Tracking
-Military Status Tracking
-OSP Firearm Tracking
-OSP Transfer Requests
-DPS Evaluations Tracking
3. PeopleSoft is also a central repository accessed by many applications for personnel information. With the replatforming, the systems must provide easy transport mechanisms to move data in and out of the central database.
Agency is engaging resource for 360 hours May 1, 2012 – June 30, 2012 and 2080 hours July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
Background Check must be brought in when interview conducted.
Senior .Net Web Developer experience Required 5 Years
.Net experience utilizing C – Sharp (C#) Required 5 Years
SQL Server Database Required 5 Years
Web Development using Microsoft .NET technologie Required 2 Years
data conversion experience to SQL Server Required 2 Years
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and se Required 2 Years
Utilization of Visual Studio 2010 Required 1 Years
SQL Server 2008 Services (SSRS) experience. Required 6 Months
understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to deployme Required 1 Years
understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion st Required 1 Years
Question 1 Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI Management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The client has the right to dismiss the resource if she or he does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?