Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Company : Hire IT People, LLC is a Preferred IT Supplier DC Government and Various State Government Agencies in North America. We provide IT Consulting and Staffing services to various Fortune 500 and Government Clients. We are growing and we want people to grow with us. We are presently hiring Fresher’s to support us with our Recruiting Activities.
We would like to encourage FRESH Talent who want to make it big in the American IT Industry. WE WILL TRAIN. TRAINING WILL BE PERFORMED BY OUR CEO FROM UNITED STATES HEADQUARTERS, WHO HAS OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Recruiters: 10 Persons
Compensation: Training + Salary + Incentives + Performance Review
Shift: Night Shifts
· Responsible for sourcing candidates via Job Boards, Social Media, and screening IT candidates
· Responsible for constantly calling/emailing candidates
· Responsible for maintaining a Database and post candidates on Company's Applicant Tracking System.
· Responsible for Networking using Company's Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus Accounts
· Responsible for working in a Team Environment and reporting to supervisors.
· Some experience is desired and not necessary
· Ability to work on a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment
· Possess excellent communication skills
· Exceptional Internet, telephone, interviewing, and relationship building skills
· Knowledge of various Technologies
· Flair for selling
· Expertise with Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social Media
· Expertise using MS-Word, MS-Excel and Outlook
· Ability to work night-shifts
Please answer the following questions along with your application (You will be able to answer, when you click Apply for the Job - Do not put on Resume)
· Are you able to work beyond the normal Hours, if needed?
· Do you have a Zeal to learn and succeed?
· Do you have long term goals? (If yes, explain)
· What comes first in your opinion - Money follows career OR Career follows Money)
· Can you sleep happily if a personal work is pending?