Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Develop applications and components designed to test specific functionality in InSync. This may include the database engine, Financials/Accounting, Stock/Materials.
· Work with Product Developers to provide early feedback on new features. Ensure product quality by representing the customer's point of view.
· Develop test scripts. Automate them to run in the regression test harness to the extent practical.
· Run test scripts that can't be automated, as required
· Experience with ERP software (Lawson, Sage, SAP, Oracle)
· Experience in software development or software quality assurance
· Experience with test automation a plus
· Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, .NET, Cache ObjectScript
· Microsoft Windows, Unix
· Familiarity with application development, relational databases, and object-oriented development
· Familiarity with business process modeling a plus
· Familiarity with Enterprise Application Integration, EDI, HL7 messaging, EDIFACT, X12 a plus
· Familiarity with Business Intelligence, Multi-dimensional Data Analysis, OLAP a plus
· Familiarity with Financials/Accounting or Stock/Materials in a healthcare setting a plus.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience