Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Design processes to extract, transform and load data for data warehouses
· Develop and maintain processes to extract, transform and load data for data warehouses using SAS DI Studio
· Code SAS programs to manipulate and report on data from various data sources
· Manage the SAS environment through the SAS Management Console.
· Manage data access and sharing in the SAS environment through the SAS metadata.
· Manage the SAS development environment (versioning, migration).
· Perform the configuration of SAS software on the SAS servers.
· Assist with SAS software upgrades and patching on the clients and SAS servers.
· Using the SAS suite of tools, perform in-depth analysis of source data and provide guidance, insight and actionable recommendations based on the data specification and content.
· Create Oracle SQL queries and query data from various data sources to support analysis.
· Assist with data quality analysis by creating reports as needed
· Use DataFlux to analyze and clean data
· At least 4 years experience as a software developer.
· Experience coding in Base SAS 9.1 (or higher) for complex data manipulation projects (2 years minimum).
· Experience designing, developing and testing SAS program code to efficiently extract, merge and manipulate large volumes of data
· Experience with Oracle databases, release 9 (or higher) including select queries for reporting and DML for insert, update, delete (2 years minimum).
· Strong SQL competency
· Strong communication skills within the development environment demonstrated in the creation of specification and design documents and in the creation of system or program documentation.
· Experience designing reporting templates and creating reports illustrating the results of the analytic and programming processes
· Experience working on large scale analysis projects
· Experience in utilizing Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Ability to work effectively independently and as a member of a cross functional team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, switch priorities and focus as needed
· Ability to provide proactive discovery with continuous data analysis (intellectual curiosity)
· Ability to design and implement effective reporting of the results of data quality analysis for business and technical audiences
· Experience using the SAS DI Studio tool.
· Experience administering SAS metadata using the SAS Management Console in the following areas: User management, Library management, Schedule management.
· Experience with maintaining (patching, configuring, installing) SAS software on Windows servers and workstations.
· Experience working directly with business stakeholders on tasks such as system requirements definition or reporting requirements.
· Experience using the DataFlux data quality tool.
· Experience with data quality or conversion projects
· Experience in Oracle DBMS administration
· Experience with COBOL on IBM mainframe systems (MVS or Z/OS).