Platforms & Systems: Avaya Experience portal, Avaya Voice portal, Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager, Cisco IP IVR (UCCX) 8.5, Oracle DB, MS - SQL, MYSQL, Nortel IVR (MPS1000), Apache Tomcat, GVP, Nuance TTS & ASR, Nuance OSDM, ININ
Development & Design tools: Eclipse IDE, Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer, Avaya Dialog Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft Visio, Cisco UCCX Script Editor, Genesys Composer, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, SOAP UI, Tortoise SVN
Protocols & API: ISO 8583, RFC 3588, SMTP, FTP, ODBC, JDBC
Senior Systems Engineer
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Working on Development, Implementation and testing of IVR(Interactive Voice Response) - VXML, CTI(Computer Telephony Integration) & allied applications for diverse clients using:
- Avaya IVR platform, both for inbound and outbound(using Proactive Outreach Manager ) contact centers, using Tomcat as an application server to host IVR applications
- Speech Recognition & TTS(Text-to-Speech) configuration of IVR applications using Nuance OSDM
- C# and Java to build web services and connectors for integration with client backend systems which include databases, socket based backend systems, file systems & CRM systems.
- C# to build CTI applications to provide agent control, call control and screenpop on agent desktop
- Extensive experience in understanding IVR reporting requirements and database design for reporting using Oracle, MS-SQL and MYSQL.
- Developed intricate reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports and C#.
- Transitioned to take on additional responsibilities including Requirement gathering for IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) applications, designing the solution architecture for the requirements, providing effort estimation and building scope of work.
- Exemplary Performance prompted transfer to USA, to help out with the unique challenges faced in the geography.
- Spearheading the AGC Hosted cloud IVR offering in the Confidential which is a cloud based IVR service hosted in the AGC data center, enabling different clients to have an IVR system without extensive infrastructure and technology investment.
- Worked with 15+ clients from different countries and verticals including finance, healthcare and telecommunications; High customer satisfaction rating for solutions delivered.