- 9+ years of IT industry experience across different layers of IT enterprise.
- Currently pursuing a role of a Technical lead, for the design and implementation of web based, billing business application.
- Proficient in various Software Development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Industry experience: Insurance, Chemical and Petroleum ( Sales and Distribution), Finance(Pricing)
- Hands - on experience in technologies like MVC 4.0, AJAX, RAZOR, JQuery, SOA, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, UML, C#, SQL server 2005 and ASP.NET
- Proficient in creating UML work products using MS Visio and Rational xde.
- Experience in leading small and large teams ranging from 3 to 13 members working in onshore-offshore model
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005, 2008
Languages: MVC 4.0, ASP.Net, VB .Net, C#, VB6, SQL
Tools: RAZOR, TFS, Rational Xde, MS Visio, IBM-RPM, HP-ALM, Tealeaf, SVN, HP-SC.
Senior Software Engineer
Environment: ASP.net, MVC 4.0, C#, XML, WCF, MS-MQ, Tealeaf, HP service Center, MS Visio
- Led the POC project to migrate a classic asp application to MVC 4 Application
- Translate customer requirements into high and low level design documents; establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including development and unit testing. .
- Implemented the real time alerting script which decreased the application outage turn around time by 25%.
- Streamlined problem management procedures to structurally eliminate recurring incidents and thus, reduced significant incident management hours.
- Leading the production support activities, involves prioritizing and tracking the Incident / problem management queue and translating them to work request/defect for BAM enhancement team
- Worked with application architect and Microsoft consultants on identifying areas of improvement and technical debts of the application.
- Accountable for coming up with RCA for system outages and priority defects.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Ajax Tool kit, MS Visio
- Led the Deal Management and Pricing application (DMAP) which provides ability to view, model, amend, approve, notify and report on Shell product pricing held in GSAP(Shell SAP ERP System)
- Estimation, assignment, monitoring, tracking and reviewing of task assigned to the development team.
- Designed and wrote complex stored procedures which mimicked SAP process flows.
- Monitoring and tracking HP QC during different Test phases.
- Designing and writing complex stored procedures using SQL server 2005
- Coordinating all communications between the offshore team and onsite dev and business analyst team.
Senior Software Engineer
- Led an offshore team of 12+ resources.
- Developed a stand alone reusable lotus notes integrated authentication module for IBM US Engagement manager portfolio.
- Responsible for writing complex cost calculation modules in C#.
- Optimized GUI rendering of an application user control by 10%