- 7 years of progressive technical and functional experience specializing in analysis, design and development of Internet, Intranet, Client Server and Object Oriented applications built on Microsoft related Technologies.
- Strong work experience with .NET Framework and experience with Web API, SOA, SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Experience in working with .Net Core 2.0 with VS 2017.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web custom controls, Validation controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of AJAX, Angular JS and building RIA web applications, REST/ RESTFUL Services.
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall, & Scrum Model.
- Experience in implementing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in Implementing Security in Web Applications using and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Developed web services using WCF and WEB API.
- Experience in utilizing UNIT testing framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop the Web applications for verifying the code integrity.
- Expertise with service oriented architectures, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL Server and deploying them in Windows platforms.
- Good knowledge on Microservices, AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud watch and Docker.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development with NUnit.
- Used AJAX Controls to create an interactive Web Application and customize AJAX Control Tool kit as per requirement demand.
- Experience in analyzing functional requirements, designing UML, Use Case, Class diagrams, Database Model diagram and Data Flow diagram using Microsoft Visio.
- Setup and maintain living document on MSSQL environment
- Expert in developing T-SQL DDL, DML statements, data integrity constraints and worked on validation issues.
- Extensive experience in Database design, Modeling, and Database maintenance in MS SQL Server environment.
- Experience in using Web Services, Micro Services, REST and XML.
- Deployed new applications to Azure cloud services.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET Core.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages/Views) with Master Pages, Razor View Engines, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Extensive knowledge in MongoDB concepts and good knowledge in Administration.
- Experience with Data Base Servers using Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MongoDB.
- Expertise in Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting applications and fixing bugs.
- Very Good experience in handling clients & meeting their requirements and willing to adapt to new technologies/work environments, well-organized team player with good analytical & leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client.
- Experience in Git and jenkins
- Manual and Automation experience using VSTS, Selenium Web Driver using C# and QTP.
- Experience in executing Load, Stress and Performance Tests.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Rational Unified process (RUP), Waterfall, AGILE/SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Having applicable knowledge developing Web Forms using Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET).
Net Technologies: ASP.NET 3.0/4.0/5.0, Asp.Net Web API, Web services, WCF, ADO .Net, C#, OOPS Concepts, and LINQ, ASP .Net MVC 5.0/6.1.3.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 , ORACLE (9i, 10g, 11g, 12c), MySQL, DB2.
Software Engineering: Agile (scrum), Waterfall, TDD, Pair Programming
Scripting: Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2 Knockout JS, Node.js
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub,Octopus Deploy
Development Tools & Application Services: MS Office, Visual Studio .NET, Apache Tomcat, IIS 6/IIS7, SQL Server Management studio
Cloud Technology: Microsoft Azure, AWS
Networking Protocols: SOAP, HTTP and TCP/IP
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS3, AJAX, HTML5, JSON, KENDO UI, BOOTSTRAP.
Reports: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, Google Charts
Confidential, DAYTON, OH
- Involved in configuring the web applications using IIS(Internet Information Services) to run web applications on our local machine.
- Involved in designing and developing the Web applications using C# .NET 4.6 and ASP .NET MVC framework.
- Created and Implemented new classes and methods using object oriented programming principles using C#.
- Implemented the concept of Dependency Injection (DI) for the application using interfaces and Abstract classes.
- Used Microservice architecture, based services interacting through a combination of REST and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Microservices.
- Developed Azure Service Fabric and microservices
- Participated and involved in daily Stand ups, SCRUM Meetings to meet the project timelines and sprint goals followed by the agile methodology.
- Responsible for creating new controller classes for communicating between the front-end and back-end classes for the web applications.
- Responsible for writing LINQ (Language Integrated Query) queries to communicate with back-end database when sending the data From front-end to Back-end.
- Working on Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployments.
- Involved in writing Queries to filter the data on different tables using the SQL JOINS concepts.
- Written and executed complex SQL queries, stored procedures to store the data into the SQL server database using SQL Server Management studio 2016.
- Implemented and written various unit test methods for various applications using NUnit unit test framework to meet the project requirements.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 as the IDE to create new project class files, Projects and solutions.
- Used Confluence and TFS as the project management tools to keep track of the user stories and bugs which are identified in the software development phases.
- Responsible for merging the code from the Localhost to the Development environments and vice versa.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET, MVC Framework 5.0.
- Involved in developing web Pages with rich UI, AJAX, and JQuery using ASP.NET.
- Responsible for developing the applications using the MVC design pattern
- Created different Action Attributes for decorating across various Action Results in MVC 5.0 controller. The Action Attributes used include the ones used for Handling errors and Caching.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Developed XML Web Services and WCF Services common for various applications using .NET Framework.
- Developed apple cryptographic libraries with .Net Core 2.0 from SSL
- Designed and developed WCF, WPF, Windows Forms using .Net core with X64 CPU and ARM 64 processors
- Designing WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services consumed by end-use.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Used AJAX.NET to use various controls for presentation layer.
- Responsible for designing web pages with asp.net controls with rich user interface with Ajax control tool kit JQuery for an efficient and interactive Web Pages.
- Implemented web-based front end using ASP.NET, Jquery, CSS, HTML, HTML 5 controls and business logic using C#.
- Involved in design and development of application integrating layers using Micro Services architecture, RESTFul and SOAP.
- Designed and implemented the application using MicroService Architecture for its various distinct advantages like loose coupling and design patterns.
- Designed and Developed Microservice's for the business components using .NET framework.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on Restful API’s.
- Core Component Development using .NET 4.5 and Resharper 7.
- Responsible for fine tuning the Stored procedures and SQL Queries that have been found expensive in the load testing conducted for the releases.
- Designed a Master Page and used CSS for to provide a consistent look and feel of inherited web page.
- Provided inputs in architecting, designing, and implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for the application development group.
- MongoDB v2.2 Deployment & Administration Support, Oracle 10g to 11g Upgrades, Deployments, Migration, DB and CPU Patches apply.
- Used MongoDB 2.0, a NOSQL database to store all the information.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Used Elastic search as the data indexer and query parser.
- Implemented security in Web Applications using Azure and deployed web applications to Azure.
- Worked with Elastic Search and utilized NOSQL for non-relation data storage and retrieval.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query the Elastic search indices, format and display the JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS.
- Used Elastic search, an open-source, industrial strength tool, to improve the query speed in MongoDB.
- Microsoft MSSQL DBA on 17 servers with MSSQL2000, MSSQL2005, MSSQL2008. Implemented enterprise monitoring using scripts. Created daily, weekly and monthly backup and maintenance jobs
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls.
- Worked on automating the Web UI applications using Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Automation framework design and development using C# scripting in Visual Studio 2017.
- Involved in designing, developing, testing and implementing.
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating a new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy the services
- Used customized services and directives in Angular JS to develop dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Involved in hosting Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services in IIS.
- Responsible for generating XML Schemas.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik RAD control Data Grid.
- Responsible for developing complex maps for vendor integration.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Designed and developed new modules for the application using C# .NET
- Involved in front end design and controls using ASP.NET.
- Developed webforms in ASP.NET and involved in writing C# classes.
- Developed custom Views for HTML helpers
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes using C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Used extensively Data Caching and session management concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Building Web APIs with ASP.NET Core
- Extensively used JQuery, Ajax to reduce connections to the server, since scripts and style sheets only have to be requested once.
- Implemented Banking Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization,, Authentication and Authorization.
- Web application that accepts and updates customer financial transaction information was developed under MVC Architecture.
- Implemented asynchronous programming to complete WEP API call when using API to call services from other projects.
- Implement design patterns accordingly such as Singleton, Factory, MVC, IoC/DI etc.
- Involved in developing the Azure solution services like IaaS and PaaS.
- Deployed Azure resource manager based resources.
- Designed the Elasticsearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the cluster and node accordingly.
- Used Chain Micro Service design pattern to produce a single consolidated response to the request.
- Used Micro Service design patterns to achieve Loose coupling and high cohesion in the application.
- Used Curator API on Elasticsearch to data back up and restoring.
- Used Telerik controls for rich data visualizations while developing application. worked on a task to decrease database load for search and moved some part of search to Elastic Search engine.
- Handled the TFS branching & merging.
- Involved in writing test plans and writing test scripts for Unit Testing.
- Written Complex PL/SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Views in Oracle 10g database.
- Extensively worked with SQL Server and T-SQL in constructing DDL/DML triggers, tables, user defined functions, views, indexes, Stored Procedures, user profiles, relational database models, cursors, Common Table Expression CTE's, data dictionaries, and data integrity.
- Experience in using Angular JS, ability to test views and able to do end to end unit testing. Also, using continuous integration.
- Performing Black box, White Box, integration, performance and Load testing.
- Used collections, interfaces, abstract classes to implement the project and also worked with the Exception Handling.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed application using ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2008.
- Participates in major problem reviews, initiates requests for change and ensures compliance with operational and security policies.
- Provide a mid-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business enterprise applications using the .NET Framework 3.x/4.0 and SQL Server technologies.
- Creating WPF custom controls and associated control templates and integrating and customizing (styles) 3rd party control
- GUI was developed using HTML, C#.NET, XAML and ASP.NET.
- Legacy front-end technology to Silver light to upgrade the current front-end functionality available to the client's end user banking customers.
- Service-Oriented connects applications through the exchange of documents, usually in the form of XML documents. Documents between a service consumer and a service provider.
- Designed and maintained database in MSSQL Server 2008 Created tables, views, user defined functions, stored procedures and triggers using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Conducts comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Developed RESTful Web API services, using ASP.NET Web API as backend service
- Perform Oracle 11g and 10g RAC, CRS, ASM, MongoDB v2.0 Installations and Administration, Patching, Replication, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Query Optimization & Database Security.
- Designed a Single Page Application (SPA) using Web API with AngularJS to support CRUD Execution
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with SQL DB administration, MySQL and storage engines
- The development and customization of a C# .Net Win Forms specialty pharmacy application. They will also regularly assure the quality of the software by overseeing testing of the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2008 for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Develop Telerik Reports and Crystal Reports (version 10+), ASP.NET MVC4, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, and Visual Studio 2003/2010/2012.
- Designed MSSQL 2008 R2 Databases and Data Warehouses utilizing DTS, SSIS, Triggers and Stored Procedures to automate Analysis, Reporting and Accounting.
- Designed and implemented the Dunning Letter system, using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, TestDriven.net and Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Went through the total Project Development Life Cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, VB.NET, RAD Controls, Visual Studio .NET 2008/2012, TFS, MS Expressions 2008 TS,.Net Framework3.0/ 3.5,MVC4,3, Web Forms, AJAX, Microsoft Application Block, XML, C# WINFORM, SOA, Telerik Report, Windows 2008, Windows Azure, IIS 7.0, JQUERY and CSS, HTML5, SOAP, Silverlight 3.0, Java Script, XSLT, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML,SOA.
- Worked on various techniques in .NET application development with ASP Web Forms, C#, .NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the application.
- C#.NET language is used for developing business logic as .NET framework and understanding the functional and technical requirements and designing the software using object oriented techniques.
- Created a database design, user interface and code development with OOPs implementation using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Developed and used user controls, navigation Menus and validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Master pages were developed and used for maintaining uniformity and CSS were used for coding to implement the themes.
- Helped in writing SQL queries and views and functions using SQL Server 2008 used in ADO.NET for creating, manipulating or deleting the data.
- Involved in developing with ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for accessing to SQL data sources.
- By using LINQ, I have updated data through C#.
- Developed SSIS, SSRS reports for Various requirements for the application.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5; C#; Visual Studio 2012, Java script, SQL Server Management Studio, ADO.NET Entity Framework, Silver light.