- Reputation as dependable employee who takes initiative to identify and complete tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Receptive to learning new operations quickly and utilizing them in an efficient manner.
- Experience in working with all aspects of the SDLC phase.
- Design, develop, and implement web and client/server applications.
IDE/Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Microsoft Project, Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, Red - Gate Tools, Visual Studio 2008/2010 and Visio
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000 and Windows NT
Programming: VB.Net, C#, HTML, XML, SQL, BizTalk and ASP.Net
Databases: Access, Mainframe flat files, and mySQL databases, SQL Server 2000, FoxPro, and SQL Server 2005/2008/2010
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Database Report Writing Analyst
- Design and develop SSRS reports for Data and Analytics Department using Visual Studio BIDS Software.
- Design an ERP system for reporting data using SQL combined with data reported in Excel.
- Export and upload SSRS report to SharePoint for user access.
- Design and manage SQL functions, views, subqueries, stored procedures, and tables.
- Design and develop SSIS packages to import data into SQL for reporting tables.
- Work with the Accounting department to gather requirements for data and reporting.
- Create documentation for workflows, work requirements, and database design.
- Maintain open communication with management and accounting to updates status on reports and data.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2008, Excel 2013, and SharePoint
- Modified the Windows Communication Foundation InterFranchise Order Service using .Net services application.
- Design and develop SSRS reports for logistics transportation software using the .Net reporting application.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET, Silverlight and involved in writing C# classes.
- Design PowerShell scripts to be executed within the Jams Client System.
- Design and manage SQL tables, functions, views and stored procedures associated with reports.
- Maintain and monitor testing and production servers for system failure, reports and credit card issues to be resolved for the next business day.
- Worked with the logistics team and a team of developers to brainstorm and implement ideas for services to be used in conjunction with the TMW transportation software.
- Create and maintain documentation for new projects.
- Modify and upload source code into Team Foundation Server.
- Assist users with requirements and business needs.
- Creating ad hoc reports using SQL and Visual Basic 6 forms.
- Designed and code application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, SQL Server 2008, PowerShell and Jams Client