- Over 7 years of experience in IT Industry primarily focused on application development including Analysis, Design, and Development for the applications built on Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in working with AGILE METHODOLOGY to develop, estimate, test and maintain the websites and collaborating with team members for planning, execution, review and retrospective.
- Excellent knowledge on ASP.NET 5.0/4.0/3.5/2.0 versions including the new integrated features like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience in creating dynamic web pages using C#, Visual Basic and .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing software applications using MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 along with data warehouse techniques.
- Experience in creating interactive web application and single page application using AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5
- Extensive experience in setting up Application Tier, Build Controllers, Build Agents in Team foundation Server (TFS) 2013/2012/2010.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Command, Data Reader, Data Set, and Data Adapter and expertise in developing transaction-oriented application using WCF Data Services.
- Extensively worked on Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading with RDBMS and XML.
- Strong knowledge in using LINQ and ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects.
- Familiarity with Micro services architecture and knowledge of modern cloud services (Azure/AWS)
- Expertise in developing robust and scalable web applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, Web API.
- Expertise in developing RESTful Web Services supporting both XML and JSON.
- Work experience on Windows Azure, Azure Active Directory, and SQL Azure, creating resource groups, subscriptions, build definitions and release definitions.
- Experience with database programming with SQL to create database objects such as Stored Procedures, Triggers, and user defined functions in the Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Experience in generating reports through integration and reporting services such as SSIS and SSRS.
- Good knowledge on WCAG 2.0 guidelines on websites, creating report identifying issues and directing developers on code suggestions.
- Experience in design, development, enhancement and maintaining applications in Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL on windows and UNIX environment. Strong knowledge of oracle Architecture, Data Dictionary and DBMS packages
- Good experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing development, web roles and Azure SQL Server.
- Experience in implementing and migrating and deploying workloads on Azure VM.
- Strong knowledge in .NET Framework Unit Testing and Integration testing for the modules coded.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, and Roles.
- Experience in creating WinForms using WPF and communication between modules through WCF.
- Experience working collaboratively using GitHub.
- Extensive experience implementing KAFKA and MSMQ queue services.
- Worked on projects executed both in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Frameworks: .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, WEB API, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, Structured Query Language (SQL).
Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, JSON.
Databases: SQL 2014/2012/2008/2005.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP.
Reporting Tools: RDLC Reports, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 .
Testing Tools: Manual Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), GitHub.
Confidential, Bluebell, PA
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance using agile methodology.
- Part of Agile development team and involved in planning, and delivery in sprint cycles. Actively participated in conducting scrums and team mentoring.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ. Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Integrated Azure active directory for all user authentication/authorization and organization profiles.
- Developed an Azure based high performance computer to support the massive computation requirements of a client congressional redistricting of the Azure application.
- Hosting of Windows WEB APIs, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Responsible for building P UI Interface which will allow DE user to add/remove Notification Channels using Angular 5, mvc web application and web API.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup AWS.
- Performed AWS Cloud administration managing EC2 instances, S3, SES and SNS services.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL Server.
- Utilized Angular 2 framework for client-side validation through duplicate record elimination and field validation.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs.
- Used GIT Repository with VS extensions for version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Implemented Unit Testing. Participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Experienced in managing both low and high-severity incidents across the life-cycle in accordance with availability, resolution and restoration.
- Involved in various services in Azure like Data lake to store and analyze the data.
- Designed and implemented ASP.NET MVC AngularJS web solutions.
- Used Microservice architecture, based services interacting through a combination of REST and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Microservices.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) S3 infrastructure using AWS.
- Creating the GET, PUT, POST, APIs calls in the backend using .NET, C Sharp for making the most part of the application functionality effective and Robust.
- Using Microsoft Technologies for the project development such as Visual Studio 2017/15, .Net framework 4.7.2, C# 4.7.2, Sql Server 2017/16 and TFS 2018.
- Using the GIT configuration for managing source code, clone project files, updating the branch and getting the latest code on the daily basis.
- Responsible to Build and Maintain Azure CI/CD Pipeline on Azure DevOps.
- Involved in requirement gathering from product owners, requirement analysis and effort estimation, application demo to all stake holders, supporting QA and UAT teams, knowledge transfer to support teams, participated in peer reviews.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft Azure Cloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps.
- Always responsible and keen to take up additional responsibilities and been go to person in crisis situations.
- Proactively resolved issues to achieve a successful defect free release and always keen to look for improvement areas.
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Participated in writing complex SQL Statements, Views and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security Written LINQ functions for data access.
- Writing the Contract models, Domain models to consume the Rest Services and converters to map between contract models and domain models.
- Created Relational Database, tables, Stored Procedures, packages, Views, functions in Oracle 12c/10g and SQL-Server.
- Used Oracle SQL developer and TOAD tool for maintain environmental database. Used TFS for maintenance source code.
- Developing the view models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the back-end rest services and send it as Json objects to the views.
- Perform automated tests, unit tests (NUNIT) and customized load testing for the overall system and the custom API specifically using tools such as JMeter etc.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS.
- Contribute to production deployments, including technical documentation, participation in change control processes, and creation of release notes. Communicate effectively with the scrum master, product owners to facilitate understanding of deliverables, prioritization, and required effort.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, C#.net, ASP.NET MVC 5.2, ADO.NET, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJs 5/4/2, Confluence 2018, Visual Studio 2015/2017, XML, OOP, WCF 4.5, WPF 4.0, Web API, Azure, SQL Server 2012/14/16/17, SSRS, SSIS, TFS 2018, IIS 7.5, VSS, Agile.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Followed Extreme Programming (Agile XP) methodology, involved in task completion, user stories, and iterations, extensively worked with business analysts and the end users to gather and finalize the requirements.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management; including Analysis, Design and Review of Business and Software Requirement Specifications; Development, Testing.
- Creating test scenario, test cases and Culling Test data. Execution of test cases.
- Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, and database and System testing.
- Development support for .Net web services in ASP.Net with C#.Net and consumed it.
- Design and implemented ASP.NET MVC Angular JS SPA web solutions with industry best practices and design patterns.
- Involved in maintenance of the existing project and developing the new requirements based on .Net technology, upgraded and migration project from desktop application to web application.
- Used Angular 2/4 for directives used for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and Confidential servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Created AWS Cloud Formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it and Designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Worked extensively with AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation.
- Used the Apache Sqoop and Apache Spark big data framework installed on the Elastic Mapreduce Cluster in AWS. lambda
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in Customer Lookup.
- Migrated the Azure CXP Tools to HTTPS based authentication using SSL encryption
- Improved application performance using Azure Search and SQL query optimization.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Develop and maintain Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Scripting and Test Cases.
- Analyze and defined best practices &methodologies for QA standards organize and manage QA activities for on-site and off-shore resources.
- Created different services and AngularJS HTTP (get, post and update) to engage data manipulating though Web API.
- Involved in deploying desktop applications, web applications, websites and console applications to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Used Generics, Extension Methods, LINQ to SQL, and LINQ to Objects and consumed JSON objects to Views and partial Views for the UI layer.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Perform defect management and reporting using HP Quality Center.
- AngularJS was used for routing HTML templates into views in MVC.
- Develop and execute various types of testing including functionality, regression, performance, smoke and others.
- Developed the classes, multi-threaded using C#, which incorporates N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Perform data profiling, data mining and test data creation, Test Data Management to provide a de-identified database to satisfy security requirements.
- Generated various reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), developed reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and also used Datasets for the SSRS reports.
- Created stored procedure, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables for Web API services.
- Develop automation testing process, execute manual and automation testing.
- Test ETL transformation and rules per source to Target designs.
- Used JIRA for project tracking and bug tickets
- Maintain Enterprise Data Warehouse test environments.
- Estimations of work and resource allocations coordinate with release management teams for deployment and implementations.
- Onsite offshore coordination participates in business and system requirements sessions.
- Interact with clients to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability and maintainability.
- Create project status reports and communicate to the leadership teams.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including gathering Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created Client-side validations with jQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations.
- Used Azure Service Bus for sending message across cross platform applications.
- Created Azure functions, Azure event Grid, Azure table storage and Azure Que Storage
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 4.0 architecture
- Used Entity Framework Code first approach and LINQ to entity for data access.
- Used Microsoft Silverlight for writing and running rich Internet applications.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Used MVC 4 (Razor-View Engine) for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Developed XML web services in C# and VB.Net to communicate with remote business components and as well with third party applications.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data integration and workflow applications.
- Implemented business logic using java script, JQuery.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files & Involved in bug fixes.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in the gathering and preparation of requirements specification documents and regular interaction with the Business Analysts on project updates.
- Used Agile Methodology in the development of the project which is based on iterative development.
- Developed the application as a Three-Tier application with UI in the presentation layer, business logic in the middle layer using C#. NET and database activity in the backend.
- Involved in developing web applications using ASP.NET.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML.
- Documented the entire Web Services project and some of the other Modules.
- Built a layered Knockout JS binding system to support partial views.
- Involved in creation of .NET XML Web Services and used AJAX for consuming Web Services.
- Used NUnit for creating unit tests.
- Extensively involved in developing of Java Script functions to validate the data in client side and developed various server side functions to validate the data in server side using ASP.NET. Access Data Objects is used to retrieve the data from SQL Server data tables through stored procedures.
- Applied Master Pages and CSS, Navigation Controls, HTML, WPF for a consistent look and feel for page design.
- Designed the presentation layer using standard ASP.NET controls, HTML controls and provides the required functionality by using C#. NET.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL language for retrieving data from SQL Server Database.
- Prepared Data Context using LINQ to SQL object relation mapping methodology.
- Worked on WCF services by creating Contracts, configured end point bindings and hosted on IIS.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports based on the business requirements and export to Excel and PDF files.
- Used VSS for Version and Source Code control.
- Involved in production support and used Quality Center for tracking defects.