- Having of twenty - eight (28) years of experience in Software and Information Technology out of which last twenty-two (22) years is in the Supply Chain Management Domain (specifically using Confidential and WMi (aka PkMS) in Wholesale, Retail, and D2C Environments) and specialized in Technical Architecture and Systems Integration.
- Worked as a Technical Project Manager, Solution Architect, Subject Matter Expert, Designer and Software Developer, Consultant, and as well as headed fifteen-twenty personnel group. Additionally, have working experience in Insurance, Banking, and Telecommunications industries.
- Author of the open source software, “TEMS”; Ref: http://tems.sourceforge.net
- Architected and developed WAVE, a WMS and TMS for small and medium size businesses
- Developed several core modules of WMi ( Confidential ’ WMS Application)
- Architected optimized infrastructure solutions involving heterogeneous hardware and software apps.
- Commercial Applications: WMOS, WMi (PkMS), TMS, and TP&E
- Platform: Linux/UNIX, Windows, iSeries, Heterogeneous Networking Environment
- Database: DB2 - UDB, Oracle, MySQL, SQL
- Proficient in: LAMP stack, WebQuery, HTTP, XML, CSS, FTP, SSL, Socket, MQ Series, Aldon, Sub-Version, HPALM, Rational Tools, JIRA, Confluence
- Have Knowledge of: Zend, .Net, ASP, Crystal Report, Jasper, and Cognos.
- Involved in implementation of Confidential to a new facility, custom label design, Host integration and PIX reconciliation, peak season support.
- Implemented COFE ASRS and Put-to-Light and Pick-to-Light System. Provided on-site support during peak season at various sites.
- Responsible for all technical developments and implementation of WMi upgrade; and all custom developments to integrate Dematics’ ASRS, Fluid Receiving and Sorting, Pack Cartons using Goods to Person, Auto-bagging, Print and Apply, and many more.
- Headed a team of developers and functional consultants to run Confidential ’s largest expansion and enhancement project in its history.
Confidential, Bowlingbrooke, IL
- Worked as an Integration Architect Confidential and SAP, and technical Confidential of Confidential application implementation.
- Confidential was a brand-new implementation in Confidential, as a result, I had to design all interfaces between WMOS, SAP and external Transportation Systems; and inventory reconciliation processes.
- Worked on several processes in design, guide the testing team, troubleshoot critical components. Played a role as an internal go-to person in the project.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
- Worked as a WMi Consultant to integrate some parts of the supply chain system from various legacy systems to existing WMi. Involved in heavy data conversion and process changes.
Confidential, Minneapolis MN
- Worked as a Confidential Confidential to upgrade all DCs that support target.com customers.
- Designed solution architecture, integration framework, developed inventory reconciling methods between Confidential and Host system and as a Confidential I have played many critical roles in the entire design phase of overall enterprise supply chain solution.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as a Confidential consultant to implement WMS for Confidential Pharmaceutical.
- Implemented pick to light and sorting system and integrated with WMOS.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as a Confidential and LM consultant to implement WMS for Confidential .com.
- Played the role of product manager of developing Slotting Optimization Solution ( Confidential ’s in-house application) to increase the storage efficiency and faster fulfillments.
PkMS and SAP Integration Consultant
Confidential, Dearborn MI
- Designed and developed a middleware as the PIX filtering and processing to pass the inventory transactions to SAP the way SAP wants without affecting PkMS.
- It also allows PIX to be processed in parallel by ACS (a legacy Host) and SAP (the new Host) for the transition period.
- Developed several modules of integration for Picktickets, ASNs, and Items.
- Helped mapping data elements between SAP and PkMS.
- Designed and developed several modules of compliance, pack slip, make truck and verify, special handling etc.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Designed the architecture to install WMOS, TMS, LM, OPT, SCI, DPR/RPL applications of Confidential, High Availability (HACMP), and Disaster Recovery strategy for multiple environments and multiple DCs.
- Defined the strategies to install Confidential in 3 tier architecture (Database, Application, and Web) following UNFI’s high standard of network security policy.
- Designed the architecture for Material Handling Equipments, Host interfaces (using BizTalk, WebMethods and MQ) to communicate with legacy Host Systems, and VoCollect.
- Architected, designed, and developed the complete application framework for TEMS, using Apache, PHP and MySQL database.
- Developed major modules of TEMS. Published the application in open source market using sourceforge.net. Ref: http://tems.sourceforge.net.
Design and Develop WAVE - A WMS Software at Confidential
- Conceptualized, Architected, Designed and Developed WAVE - a WMS and TMS application for Small and Medium Businesses.
- Headed the development and QA teams of 12 people. The application was developed using MVC architecture to isolate the frontend from the rest so that it can be used on Vehicle Mounted Units (VMU), RF Handheld devices, Browsers, and character based terminals at the same time.
Confidential, Seattle WA
- Developed Host Interfaces by mapping host orders to WMS based on order profile, using “hash tables” mechanism; developed custom packing slip; and provided go-live supports.
Confidential, Stratham, NH
- Implemented PkMS in Confidential ’s new division when Confidential acquired Smart Wools.
- Integrated HOST and WMS using MQ-Series. Played the role of Confidential to implement Work Order Module and set the implementation roadmaps.
- Created a framework for printing price stickers and designed 78 price stickers.
Bowling Green, KY
- Provided day to day application support and played the role of Technical Expert for PkMS.
- Developed Collate Label consisting of Packing Slip, Return Instruction, Shipping Label and Smart Post Label; Created UPS manifest and integrated it with UPS system to auto transmit the manifest data; Automated Receive Return processes.
Confidential, High Point, NC
- Consolidated MHE systems and upgraded it to leverage latest technology to run on a new server;
- Integrated Freightek system with PkMS to update shipment receiving information automatically;
- Changed active stocking process to create pick location efficiently;
- Created vendor compliance report to calculate charge back correctly;
- Created monthly sales report and several reports that are used in day to day operation.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Played the role of Technical Expert of PkMS in a three parties team (AMS, Confidential and Confidential );
- Validated the technical specifications, Estimated modifications, Configured Application;
- Developed data migration plan and data conversion strategy;
- Provided alternatives to eliminate existing customizations by using features available in the newer version of PkMS; Migrated about 50 mods.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Responsible for total technical development and customization of WM 2004R2 including writing modifications and managing a team of 5 developers;
- Evaluated over 100 existing modifications and researched alternative solution and ultimately migrated 42 modifications in the upgraded version;
- Developed alternative approaches to optimize system performance and reduce the overall level of customization; Estimated the development effort, defined resource requirements, and prepared the project plan.
Confidential, Logan, OH
- Responsible for total upgrade project including functional assessment, technical research, process review, customization, and data conversion; Implemented new TE module, UPS Host Access, and FedEx PowerShip Server; Developed modifications to support business requirements and base solution gaps; Provided go-live and post go-live support