- To become a successful professional and to work in an innovative and competitive world and intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi - tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential and willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong work ethics and team skills.
- Good understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC, Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles, deployment phase,Agile software development process.
- Worked as Sr. Dotnet Developer for State of Missouri for Department of Public Safety using ASP.Net and WCF/REST Web Service.
- Worked as Sr. Programmer for Invest India Micropension Services using ASP.Net, C#.Net & ORACLE for project SCube.
- Expertise in using tool TOAD for ORACLE .
- Experience developing the Data Access Components using ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Object, Data Readers, Data Sets, PL/SQL, and SQL Server.
- Expertise in development/implementation of AJAX based applications using C#.Net, MS Ajax Toolkit and jQuery scripts.
- Expertise in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Client/Server (WinForms) and Web based (WebForms, ASP.NET) application development.
- Expertise in developing iPhone applications using object C.
- Expertise in using third party control TX Text Control for Smart Notepad and advanced features for editor.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server, User, Data Grid, Form Validation, and Custom controls with CSS.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles, and User Account Impersonation.
- Having good experience in Distributed technology like building XML Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, DISCO and SOAP Protocol, .NETRemoting and Server Side Components of Windows Services.
- Designed and developed Data Warehouses, Data Marts, and Business Intelligence Solutions and worked with multi-dimensional database models using Star and Snowflake Schemas, and Fact/Dimensional tables.
- Expertise in Data Modelling, Data Mapping, T-SQLand MS Access.
- Experience optimizing performance and fine-tuning queries utilizing Profiler, Index tuning, Performance Monitor, Execution Plan, and DBCC commands.
- Expertise in creating database and query structures including (Clustered/Non-Clustered) Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and CTEs to facilitate efficient data manipulation, consistency, and integrity.
- Constructed OLAP Cubes, Dimensions, data source views using SSAS and created reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, SSAS objects
- Created QA Test Plans.
- Commitment to excellence in client service, self-starter, team player, leadership/communication skills, problem solver, and take initiative approach towards completing tasks.
Microsoft Technologies: Framework 4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 , WPF, WCF, Windows Service, SQL Server Integration, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Languages: C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, C++, C, COBOL
Windows Development: Win forms
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, 5.1, 6.0 and 7.0, 7.5
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS-Access, TOAD, GreenPlum, SQL Developer for ORACLE
Reporting Tools: Seagate Crystal Report 8/8.5,11.0, SSRS
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe, SVN, IBM Clearcase
IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 , 2012 Dreamweaver, MS FrontEnd
Operating Systems: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008
- Interface with key stakeholders
- Applying technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Creating the high-level design artifacts.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Troubleshooting using .Net development skills.
- Enhancement and managing existing legacy products.
- Managing offshore team located in India.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, .Net Core, WCF, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2017/2019, SQL Server 20 08/2012/2014/2017
Technical IT Architect
- Provide technical connection between the business divisions and developers located in offshore (India).
- Coordinate and correct bugs and errors in projects developed in C#, MVC, AngularJS, Entity Framework & SQL Server by making appropriate changes and rechecking system to ensure desired results are produced.
- Oversee ongoing maintenance of projects (Acquisition Managements, Maintenance Managements & Property Managements).
- Work with different business divisions to perform, repair or expand existing OS to enhance or increase operating efficiency
- Written APIs in .Net Core for Mobile apps.
- Written Analysis and Design documents.
- Following agile methodology using Microsoft Azure.
- Reviewed SDLC/STLC phases and document.
- Ensuring effective resolution of complaints, problems tickets raised & taking responsibility for the decisions taken for the issues and escalation.
- Conducting Root cause analysis and implementing preventive & corrective actions on the conflict issues/defects/customer complaints etc. at the Project Level.
- Manage third party development team (vendors) located in India.
- Produce modifiable, dependable and scalable technical architectures to OS.
- Obtain quotes on enhancements to OS, and manage project budgets.
- Defining best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and / or development of the development methods, processes, best practices, tools, software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data.
- Attending Client Demonstrations and Meetings.
- Involved in Daily Status Call with onsite Managers and Team Members.
- Had responsibilities to updated work progression of entire team members in daily status call.
- Providing the required technical/soft skill training at organization level.
- Writing Unit test case documents.
- Performed Unit Test and fixed local error detections and prepared Root Cause Documents.
- Produce progress report as required by management.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5,.Net Core, WCF, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2010/20122017/2019 , SQL Server 20 08/2012/2014
- Implemented project in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Modified Sanction Certificate Layout and added logic to download competition Announcement using Java Script JQUERY UI, Plugins and AJAX.
- Designed membership maintenance component using Model View Controller (MVC) 4.0, 5.0 and MVVM architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Designed and Developed application to extract data from great planes system and built feature to perform “Apply Payments” for unapplied and open Invoice using Entity Framework (EF5) for all business Objects and Retrieving data from SQL Server database.
- Created and maintained the regular expressions used by the URL rewriting engine that enabled RESTful URLs for the website and its Web S ervices.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developed a new web application utilizing ASP.NET MVC, HTML 5, Kendo UI, CSS, and Bootstrap which provides performance data visualization to users.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Rebuilding and modernisation of high load classified advert platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implemented Amazon S3 TransferUtility to achieves enhanced throughput, performance, and reliability by making extensive use of multi-threaded Amazon S3 multipart uploads.
- Implemented logic to perform Impersonate user and perform specific transactions feature.
- Designed and Implemented Interactive Directory displays the details of Committees, Officials and Staff Officials using MVC 4.0 View, JQuery, JSON, Telerik controls and CSS files.
- Developed reports using SSRS which are send through messages and emails
- Developed feature which allows the user to download the Sanction certificate, Performance certificate and Basic skill sanction Certificate
- Developed feature to download the email triggering to the Competition approver when a new sanction is submitted using
- Assist functional team QA and UAT MMS functionalities based on functional and non-functional requirement.
- Assisted and participate technical support functionalities such as grant/remove user login privilege based on the organization's process, external connectivity issues.
- Worked and used TFS 2013 Team Project to manage day-to-day task, meetings, documents, to assign task, to manage sprint, enhancement/modification request and bugs.