- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of the development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Hands - on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism.
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULAR 8.
- Develop ASP.Net Web API Controllers for implementation of service layer & data object layer components.
- Experience in creating Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, user-defined data types, and functions.
- Experienced with the Window forms to provide GUI components to the .Net Framework.
- Worked with IIS and Windows Server 2012 during application deployment.
- Experience with Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, and Microsoft .Net Frameworks.
- Experience in web programming with hands-on experience in using Custom Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Validation Controls.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX, the framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Experience working on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller) in applications.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0
- Experience in, Designing and Creating Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers against MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2008.
- Quick grasper of new things, hardworking with a positive attitude, management aptitude and adaptation to a new environment.
- Excellent in dealing with people analytical and optimist approach to problems at hand and interface of solutions for the same possessing excellent individual and teamwork spirit.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to work effectively at individual, group & team level. Willingness to learn, to perform & take on Responsibilities and Challenges; hardworking and a fast learner with a flair for learning new things.
- Having good experience in Software Application Development based on .Net MVC frameworks.
- Hands-on in application development using with Web Forms in ASP.NET using C# as the code-behind language and LINQ as the Database data consumer.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of applications using.NET and Web technologies like XML, CSS, Ajax, TypeScript, and HTML in an n-tier architecture.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2016/2012
- Good working knowledge in SQL
Languages: C#, C++, C, Java
Frameworks: .NET 4.7.1/3.5/2.0 , .NET Core 2.2,2.1, Angular 8
Enterprise Servers: IIS Server, GitHub, Team Foundation Server 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 9x/NT/XP, Windows 7, MS-DOS, UNIX
Tools: Jira, Visual Studio Code / VS 2019/2017/2015/2010 , Adobe, VSS
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2016/2008
Scripting Language: jQuery, Angular JS, Type Script, Java Script
Packages: MS-OFFICE 2016/2019(Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel), ACROBAT READER
Networking: TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, switches, LAN, WAN
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Involved in project development life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation.
- N-Tier Architecture which involved, converting current Classic ASP platform modules into .NET platform using VS 2015, .Net Framework 4.7,Oracle, jQuery, Web Services
- Create Oracle Scripts to add columns and Page Access Levels to GitHub for release.
- Involved in fixing bugs from own releases and other team members codes.
- Involved in Scrum/Sprint Meetings with Dev Team and BA/Testing Team every week.
- Used GitHub as Source Code Repository, Used Jira as Task/Bug Resources
- Used SCRUM methodology for the software development process.
- Used GUI functionality in ASP.Net using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls.
- Different Layers are implemented using Interfaces and Implementations used as per CGI standards.
- Used Java Script and jQuery for Ajax Implementation and Client-side Validation. jQuery has been used also to talk to DB Layer using REST API and some using SOAP Services.
- Actively used objects to communicate with the PL/SQL database and the Data bound controls to display the data on the UI screens.
- Use ASP.NET Web API as the platform for building Restful applications on the .NET Framework .
- Use Web API controllers which support GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE.
- Work on ASP.NET WebAPI framework for building HTTP services that can be accessed from various clients, such as browsers and mobile devices.
- Conducted Unit Testing to verify the individual units of the source code by NUnit.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked on several web/windows Apps for Client as well as Inhouse users.
- Designed and developed for Project Managers to input comments for their respective Centre and Projects.
- Worked on MVC Applications which use web API and normal SOAP webservices to talk to DB and fetch Data for CRUD Operations.
- Implemented AJAX features in various pages using Microsoft AJAX control toolkit.
- Designed and implemented the User Interface using HTML5, XHTML, XML, and CSS3
- Implemented features of .Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Application inserts/updates/Deletes data using stored procedures
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Develop detailed design specifications and process flows as part of the SDLC.
- Involved in developing/ maintaining various web (intranet) and windows applications in C# and .Net Framework4.5 to meet the business requirements using VS 2019/2017/2015/2010 .
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Implemented client and server-side validations using .NET validation controls and C# exception handling.
- Extensively used CSS 3.0 for page layout and display of graphics.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET applications using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC.
- Used Angular 8 as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed and Used User Controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using Webservices (SOAP).
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- Followed agile methodologies (scrum, extreme programming) and test-driven development.
- Followed MVC architecture and used MVC 4.0 for the application development.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls and Bootstrap control .
- Implemented Server and Client-side validations using ASP.NET validation controls, J-Query
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database. List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls were used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Worked with SQL Server for data management i.e.; for data updating, data deleting and to enter new data.
- Made use of Microsoft AJAX extensions such as script manager and update panel to make an asynchronous call to retrieve data and update client-side HTML fields for rich user experience.
- Assisted in physical and logical database design.
- Worked with Sitemaps to communicate with search engines.
- Designed SQL data base schema, stored procedures, user defined functions, views and triggers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that
- Implemented SOAP Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Implemented server-side business logic using C#.
- Used LINQ to SQL .
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 3) with HTML 5 to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Worked on ORM Entity Framework
- Designed and developed several SQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions for all the DML functionality for the web site.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, C# 4.0, .Net Framework 3.5, MVC3.0, jQuery, VS 2015, Win Forms, SQL Server 2008, MVC, Windows XP, HTML 4.0, XML 1.0, Java Script, TFS, DHTML, CSS
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
- Involved in Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in 3-tier Architecture.
- Developed Windows Forms application in .net framework.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction and Design patterns like Abstract factory.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Worked in Agile and Scrum environment to achieve smooth collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Responsible for modelling the objects and their relationship among them using UML.
- Used Stored Procedures and SQL Queries to access data and manipulation from SQL Server 2008.
- Tested the developed application, unit testing for various use cases and documented the results forgetting approval from business users.