- Formed Partnerships with 5 systems integrators to help with sales and implementation in the Confidential Marketplace.
- Built an Experiential Testing Model using Functional Regression and SDLC Principles, reduced error rate to less than eight percent.
- Introduced, “Requirements Based Testing” to the organization.
- Built and documented the first Standard Enterprise data - model using Erwin and Oracle.
- Formed and chaired the Product Advisory Committee for Americas and worldwide implementations.
- Developed a standardized Bid Framework to ease the burden on technical resources. Did this by assuming the technical role and bridging the gap to business needs and requirements.
- Led and participated in two implementations overseas to prove out the model in the Americas.
- Large Medical Insurance Provider - Solutions Architect - Assisted Large Healthcare Insurance company with design, analysis, testing and implementation of ORMB System Interfaces and Integration. Working primarily with key business stakeholders designed and architected an executive information solution. Starting with requirements gathering with the business reduced over 600 disparate reports to 30 specific extracts which were then loaded first into an Operational Data Store and ultimately into a “Big Data” space. Utilized an Agile approach and managed a multiorganizational hand-picked team which created the solution using PL-SQL and SQL to perform the Extract Transform and Load (ETL).
- Large Southwestern Utility TDSP (Transmission, Distribution Service Provider) - Solutions Architect - Assisted Large Utility TDSP, (Transmission, Distribution Service Provider) with design, analyses, testing and implementation of CC&B System Interfaces and Integration. In a lead role for all interfaces, responsible for over fifty specific designs for interfaces which included integration with; ‘Smart Grid and Smart Metering’ data collection methodologies (Ecologic Analytics), and Legacy In-Service Mobility Management / Field Work. Lead Testing Team during implementation carrying a four percent error ratio.
- Responsible for developing all aspects of the Systems Administration / Technical Architect Roles for a new line of business for Origin. Crafted, lead and completed over thirty knowledge transfer sessions specifically for hand off to an offshore role for the primary systems integrator. Developed and delivered a custom training course for the end user for both CC&B and MWM.
- Developed and delivered an integration training course for the integration package between CC&B and MWM.
- This effort required development of over two hundred specific training modules which then had to be delivered in a train the trainer environment. Extended in this role twice to act as an onsite resource for implementation and integration.