- 5+ years of experience in software analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of multi - tier Web-based and Windows applications using Microsoft technologies in Web Analytics service, Healthcare and Retail domain.
- Created stored procedures, functions, Triggers, views, queries, fine tuning, and database design using SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Agile, waterfall, Follow SDLC methodology during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Good experience with Frond end Development using Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Experience in version control tools such as SVN, TFS.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Maintaining positive relationship with all business partners in company.
Web Designing: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
RDBMS: SQL Server 2014/2008/2008 R2, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/2008, 2010
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET, Notepad++, SVN, TFS
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance with Agile Methodology.
- Gather requirements from business users and analysts, and perform requirement analysis.
- Worked on HTML5, CSS3 to make changes in UI to generate dynamic Web Pages.
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and SQL queries
- Implemented enhancements to applications using Java Script, AJAX.
- Implemented Role based authorization and Form based authentication
- Used ADO.NET components like Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and bind data to Grid View and Details View.
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, PL/SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Cursors, Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Tables.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.
- Implementation using N-tier architecture.
- Designing SQL DB, Writing Stored Procedures-SQL queries, functions, views depending on requirements.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Developed and consumed Web Services and POST Methods for analytic data.
- Provided support to the QA team and the client for any clarification and to fix the issues, if any arises
- Created Unit Test Cases and Tested based on the Unit Test Cases.
- Successfully hosting and maintaining application on server.
- Developed User Documents for the users and maintain applications and databases on basis of Client Requirement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provided Production support remotely to Client.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#
- Design and Implementation of UI using technologies like Asp.net, Bootstrap, CSS and HTML
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL SERVER 2008
- Experience as Software Developer in software design, analysis, development, testing and implementation of web and client-server applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Make design recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Taking an active role in structuring our single page applications to make them easy to maintain and to ensure they are highly modularized
- Developed User Documents for the users
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010, IIS Server, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2003 server