- Over 5+ years of experience as a .Net developer in developing and implementing, database driven Client/Server applications using . NET Framework for various clients based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web based and Internet Technologies.
- Experience in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User of Enterprise Web-Applications, Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Experienced in using Source Code Version Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe VSS, TFS.
- Expertise in implementing web applications using . NET 4.7/4.5/4.0, C#, ADO. NET, XML and IIS.
- Strong hands on experience in using Microsoft Technologies like Win-forms, Web-forms, Web Services using Visual Studio .Net, Visual C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server, MS access, Web Forms, Win Forms, SOAP, WSDL and Web Services.
- Expertise in Code reviews, defining coding standards and performance optimization using .NET.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and C#, VB.NET Programming skills.
- Worked with upgrading application from .Net Frame Work 4.6 running on Visual Studio 2015 to Frame Work 4.6.2 on Visual Studio 2017 .
- Experienced in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Extensive work experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Experience in Fiddler, POSTMAN and SoapUI Tools.
- Fetched drug information and prescription history data using RESTful services with ASP.NET Web API 2, Entity Framework, used Postman to test Web API exposed over HTTP.
- Got good hands on experience and knowledge on Redux and ngrx store to manage the State, Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in Angular 2.
- Experience in creating loosely coupled classes using Dependency Injection .
- Experience working with TFS Team Suite, VSS and Rational Clear Case client for version control.
- Experience in using LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and ADO.NET to develop Data Access Layer.
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Strong database knowledge and experience in working with different database servers for developing complex queries, stored procedures, cursors and triggers using SQL Server, Entity Framework, SQL Reporting Services, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Experience in development of Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server, Reporting Services.
- Strong Knowledge in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle, Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies, ER Diagram.
- Effective Technical skills with self-motivated, presentation skills with a focused result oriented approach and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in data driven applications with databases MS SQL Server and Oracle with T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Proven track record in software development with strong work ethics, problem solving capabilities and communication skills.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL & PL/SQL
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.7, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, SOAP, LINQ, CSS, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTML/XHTML, DHTML, Razor View.
Scripting: Java Script, AJAX, Angular 4/5, JQuery
MS Visual Studio, N: Unit Testing Framework
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT, TFS
Service Oriented Architecture: WCF, .NET Web Services, SOAP
SQL Server, My: SQL
Operating System: Windows Variants
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, and Testing of the application.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and C# and created necessary classes in the business components.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Design and development of MS SQL server 2008 database including schema development stored procedures Triggers and database audit functionalities in T-SQL.
- Using Fiddler and POSTMAN to test the Web API RESTFul Services.
- Implemented Windows Authentication WCF to authenticate users of the application.
- Worked on ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties) using C#.Net.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#.Net and ADO.NET.
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C#.Net using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used WPF for creating windows and custom win form control using various animation techniques.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes.
- Added content like page names, titles, images, videos and list of locations, products and services to the website using CMS and rendered content of Umbraco using MVC razor view engine syntax.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used the web debugging application Fiddler and Postman to test and optimize the performance of application.
- Using the Ninject for Dependency Injection to build a loosely coupled system.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server TFS that manages the team's SDLC.
- Technology Used: VM Ware, Windows Server, Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2017, .NET 4.5+, MongoDB.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Stored and accessed data from XML files programmatically using C# and LINQ to XML.
- Implemented validations using ASP.NET validation Controls.
- Developed User Interface with CSS, HTML and DHTML and also involved in developing web Pages with rich UI, AJAX, JQuery using ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed desktop Application using WPF, XAML, and Expression blend Modified web services using C# to interact with the other applications and exposed them using HTTP and SOAP.
- Implemented Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML, XSLT and WSDL transforms extensively for data transfers.
- Web APIs, Confidential Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Confidential Azure SDK for .NET March 2017 (Version 3.0), Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2017, .Net, C#, JSON, SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Management Studio, Confidential Azure Storage Explorer.
- Implemented Angular .js format view results using various controls and filters.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Site map and Client-side validation is done by AJAX validation extender.
- Used JQuery libraries to simplify event handling, AJAX interactions
- The incoming data was stored in a JSON format on to the set- top boxes and a windows service was created to maintain the updated data.
- Extensively used TFS Spring Templates and Maintained all the User Stories and Tasks in TFS.
- Used Visual Studio .NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Written stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server and developed database stored procedures, functions, views and created DTS packages for data transfer from various files.
- Created & published reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for rapid and more disciplined development during implementation.
Environment: Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Web API, MVC, Web Forms, WCF, WPF, CSS, HTML, Angular 4/5, JSON, JQuery, XML, LINQ, SOAP, Razor View, Web Services, agile, Visual Studio 2017, SSRS, SQL Server and Windows.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Deployment of Classic ASP and MVC .Net Applications using different application tools on web server as a single Intranet Application
- Developed ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions Designed and implemented the Web Pages of project using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate the client systems using WCF.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding controls like Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Improved the performance of system via Postman.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used features of T-SQL in order to design and tune T-SQL to interface with the Database and other applications in the most efficient manner and created stored Procedures for the business logic using T-SQL.
- Designed and developed a web application by using Angular .js as front-end, and using Web API core to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Used ASP. NET Master Pages, JQuery, utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid Controls, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Worked on Client side validations using Java Script, JQuery, and CSS for validation issues.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Provided seamless user experience by utilizing JQuery, AJAX and JSON to communicate with ASP.NET WCF web services and handlers without disrupting usage.
- Used ADO.NET and LINQ to SQL database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server 14 database.
- Written LINQ enabled queries to access the data from SQL Server database.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating various invoices and cover pages of the application.
- Successfully followed Test Driven Development (TDD)/ Agile Methodologies.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in development cycle including high-level design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Involved in creation of new WPF Browser Applications and maintenance of old ASP.NET modules.
- Created a numerous Class and Interface to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing Web Services and WCF services.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts from the bank, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Implemented the Logging and Application error handling using the MSDN libraries like Event viewer and Log file.
- Used C#.Net to develop code behind logic
- Designed and implemented the C# classes using Generic collections, Reflection plus custom Attributes.
- Created Application using VB.Net.
- Used many server UI controls like Data Grid and Detailed Grid controls.
- Used XSLT for XML data transformation in the application and Schema to check the validity of XML Document at various stages.
- Heavily used ADO.NET objects, DataSet, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server.
- Responsible for debugging, tracing, deployment, installation and Maintaining work.
- Involved in High level design of the project using ADO.Net that accessed the data in tables and procedures created during the SQL Server Project (using SQL Server as the backend).Connection string was made used to establish connection with the backend.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Created a Data Source which contains all the tables required in the project .Made use of Datasets, Data Adapters supporting disconnected mode.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Developed User Interface using ASP.Net web forms .
- Retrieved and stored data using ADO.Net and SQL stored procedures .
- Developed site map feature from XML Data source used for Menu using XMLDOM and ADO.Net concepts.
- Involved in Converting the classic application in VB.NET to C# .NET.
- Created Data access classes, which were used to connect to the database using Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding concepts where objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset and Data Reader were used.
- Developed data driven web pages using ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Using ADO.net Database layer class for each module was created and variables, properties and methods for calling stored procedure were created for executing command objects for each module.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server on Microsoft Windows Advanced Server and exist in the Active Directory structure.
- Created public DLLs to implement business logic and to integrate the application.
- Utilized database components (Data Adapter and Data set) to access database using ADO.NET.
- Developed several user controls for reusability in several Web-Forms.
- Extensively used GridView with sorting and paging.
- Customized and integrated database driven content for the web pages for the portal.
- Developed reports using SQL Reporting services.
- Debugged, corrected and resolved all errors identified by client’s quality team.