- 8 + Years of experience in IT industry developing software applications involving client/server Windows and Web based application.
- Expertise in designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining specialized micro - services, middle-tier and web applications and analyzing and troubleshooting software and distributed systems.
- Expertise in using various Design Patterns including micro services, MVC, TDD, Dependency injection.
- Expertise in Database Design, SSIS, SSRS, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Reports in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Developed responsive web design for business users access using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular 2.
- Deployed and Maintained windows phone applications on Azure cloud technologies .
- Implemented a new WebAPI service in Confidential to produce and process title insurance quotes which can be consumed by different business partners and UI.
- Developed a web portal in FNF for Business users, where they can update insurance rates without dependency of any tech team.
- Implemented offline jobs which can process billing of millions of users in Confidential Consumer services.
- Involved in designing and enhancing customer signup journey in Confidential consumer services.
- Implemented a web project to track rigs history, productivity and expenses in Confidential .
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision and Pair programming.
- Excellent professional ethics with problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in documenting product functionality, supporting QA, coordinating database development and deployment activities and troubleshooting production software defects.
- Worked with US Tops client Confidential (Oil), Confidential (Credit Report), Confidential (Title insurance).
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC,WebAPI,WCF,.net Core, Micro services,Azure
- SQL Server, Oracle, PLSQL, Mongo DB
- GitHub, TFS, VSTS, SVN.
- ADO.NET, EF, MS Dapper, Enterprise Library
- Visual Studio, Visual studio Code
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed Services Using WebAPI.
- Used Identity 2.0 For security and authorization.
- Implemented Rule engines to produce quotes by using IRAuthor. Involved in Unit testing, functional testing, API testing using MICROSOFT testing FRAMEWORK, PERL Scripts
- Created Azure Pipelines for CI/CD.
- Extensively worked on developing applications using Azure
- Designed and Created Tables, Store procedures in SQL to Store Data.
- Created SSIS packages to get data from different sources, consolidated and merged into one single source.
- Used Microsoft Dapper ORM to manipulate, fetch data from DB
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and Development.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, Angular 4.0 and CSS and WebAPI.
- Utilized Angular Routing, Services.
- Used JWT tokens for Security.
- Implemented service’s and business logic
- Also involved in production support and offshore co ordinations.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5/4.6.1, .net Core 2.0, Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017 , Visual Studio Code. ASP.NET MVC5, C#.NET, SOAP, REST, XML, XSL, XSLT,SQL, Angular JS, Postman, Ajax, JSON, HTML5, TFS(Team Foundation Server), VSTS, GitHub, Microsoft Dapper ORM, IrAuthor, PERL scripts
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Design, develop and maintain B2C Enterprise level Razor MVC Web application in n -Tier infrastructure.
- Provide Proof of Concepts (POC’s) for applications.
- Developed two-step authentication for security and PCI compliance for CreditExpert site.
- Implemented end-to-end functionality from browser user agent detection, login, order and queuing messages into MSMQ and processing messages through offline service jobs.
- Implemented design patterns like Dependency Injection, Singleton and Factory design pattern across the middle tier.
- Migrate legacy applications from .Net 1.1, .Net 3.5 to .Net 4.0 Framework.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to design and develop middle and backend systems.
- Assist offshore team and QA through the Project developments.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in website layout design using Bootstrap.
- Used Entity Framework for some part of applications in retrieving all business objects from Database and developed business logic layer using C#.
- Extensively used basichttp, nettcp, wehttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services.
- Developed Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers using Transact SQL.
- Responsible to deliver the give modules without slipping the deadlines and without exceeding the estimated effort.