- Extensive knowledge and working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expert level programming skills in .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5), ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, ASP.NET (5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , AJAX, Web Services, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2013/2012
- Good exposure in Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD) programming and.Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC.
- Good knowledge of developing customized applications using User Controls and Custom Controls
- Good knowledge in Database development and proficient in writing database programs in MS SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in developing T - SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers using SQL SERVER 2016/2014/2012.
- Efficiently used the database Connectivity API’s (ADO, ADO.NET) in Client Server and Web Applications
- Expert in using ADO.Net Entity Framework to connect to SQL Server Database using
- Experience on ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data View & Data Table to access & update database.
- Created user-defined functions, tables, databases, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers, cursors using T-SQL.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE
Languages: .NET Framework 4.8/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, T-SQL
Web Services: Web Api, Web Service
Databases: SQL Server 2016/2012/2008
Operating System: Windows 7/Vista / XP / 2003/ NT/2008
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr. .Net Developer
- Designed and developed Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis and design to implementation with .Net Technologies.
- Development of Web applications in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, LINQ.
- Extensively used Object Oriented programming Techniques such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstract Classes
- Extensively used the Model View Control (MVC) Pattern concepts in the overall design and development of the system.
- Used ASP.NET MVC (using the Razor engine) to design front end.
- Developed MVC Controllers, views and Models.
- Used Data Annotation validators to perform validation in an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Used WebAPI to bring data from different group.
- Created Navigation using Bootstrap.
- Used Entity Framework for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Heavily used JQuery Ajax to call controller actions from Views asynchronously.
- Used JIRA to track project.
- Used Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables
- Generated and modified complex SQL stored procedures, functions and sequences using T-SQL.
- Debugged existing project code to solve high priority and time critical production issues.
Environment: .Net Framework (4.8/4.5), MVC, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web API, LINQ, AJAX, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2016, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2019
- Developed complex web forms using ASP.NET server-side scripting with C#, .NET Framework 4.5
- Extensively used Object Oriented programming Techniques such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstract Classes.
- Extensively used user controls in web forms.
- Used List View and Repeater controls in ASP.Net webforms.
- Used ADO.NET data objects such as Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data Table and XML for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Designed the database using ADO.NET and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the Required Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server 2014 for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc
- Worked on TFS Environment for Source Code Control and have created Branches to work on different versions of the project.
- Handled runtime and design time errors by implementing the appropriate error handlers in C#.Net
- Developed ASP.Net MVC application.
- Participated in Creating Controllers, Views and Models.
- Created custom Action filters for logging purpose.
- Designed and Developed ASPX and Master Pages.
- Created Custom User controls and Grid View control.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
- Written Triggers and Views using T-SQL.
- Developed Data base components using ADO.NET
- Used ADO.NET in C#. NET to execute stored procedures.
Environment: .Net Framework(4.5/4.0), VS.NET(2013/2012), ASP.NET, C#.NET, AJAX, ADO.NET,SQL Server 2014/2008, JAVA SCRIPT, SSRS, Unit testing, System Testing, Web Services, LINQ, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT
- Ability to work well in team environment and brainstorm with other developers on ideas, design approach, technical issues and team processes.
- Development of Web applications in ASP.NET, MVC, C#.
- Apply validation using validation controls and JQuery in web form application.
- Extensively used Layout page to achieve consistent look and feel of the website.
- Worked on .NET security features such as form-based authentication and role- based authorization.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and the clients for translating the business requirements into Technical specifications.
- Designed and developed stored procedures, functions and triggers for the application.
- Enhanced the application performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL Server.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0, JQuery, CSS, Visual Studio.NET 2012, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET Web Services, T-SQL, IIS 7.0/6.0