- 10+ years of professional experience in complex software design, development and delivering high quality software solutions to the complex business problems. Strong leverage in analytical, technical interpersonal skills to improve my professional path by increasing the company’s growth.
- Quickly learn different domains and technologies, analyze attitude and willing to take challenges and come up with simple short term (zero/ less code) and long - term solutions.
- Capable of understanding and willing to learn different data structures, algorithms with best optimized time and space complexities.
- Strong emphasis in all phases of software development life cycle as interacting with clients for gathering requirement, designing, developing, integrating, performance tuning, testing, release/build management in all stages of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in Relational Database Management System and experience in Database modelling and writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers using SQL Server
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experience in CI/CD process by WARM configuration managing, builds, VSRM/EV2 deployments, scaling the azure VMs, bug-bashes, runners implementation, monitoring using Jarvis
- Experience on Azure Key Vault, DSMS (Datacenter Secret Management Service) for secrets management.
- Hands on experience with source control tools like Git, Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge on various database systems SQL Server, COSMOS, Azure Data explorer (Kusto)
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Proactive team member with abilities in devising effective strategies to enhance business, evaluating client’s requirements, and designing custom solutions.
- Good analytical and communication skills, self-motivated, adaptive to new technologies, quick learner, hardworking and positive attitude.
Languages/Technologies: Azure, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, REST, WCF, ADO.NET, Python, Java, .NET Core, Entity framework, VS Code, DevOps, GIT, TFS, Fiddler
Database technologies: SQL Server, Big Data - Azure Data Lake (Cosmos), Scope, Azure Data Explorer (Kusto), SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Oracle
Senior .Net Azure Developer
- As a Software Engineer implemented end to end Azure pipeline along with runners implementation for the Live Site team monitoring escalation and resolutions made huge impact in Time to Detect, Time to Investigate, Time to Resolve
- Implemented centralized log mechanism by using IFX events and Jarvis Logs for quick debugging and troubleshooting.
- Partnered with multiple teams to develop better secrets management by using DSMS
- Not just developing/fixing bugs also make apps more robust and reliable and make components/tech reused by partner and external teams in the org
- Collaborated with data teams to showcase the projects KPIs by using Big Data system Azure Data Lake, Scope and Azure data Explorer (Kusto)
- Involved in DevOps, creating azure cloud environments and implemented WARM/EV2 deployments for newly created environments, scaling the azure VMs, monitoring using Jarvis
- Highly involved in SQL Sever Database Design Modelling.
Senior .Net Azure Developer
- Implementing API Versioning for different services
- Was responsible for owning few features and bug fixes.
- Imparted training to the new resources and the domain.
- Managed offshore team activities.
Technologies: C#, .NET 4.0/4.5, SQL Server 2008/2012, PowerShell, Azure, XML, WCF, TFS, Code Flow
- As the owner of the transit feature of Bing Maps, developed tools, ran end-to-end pipelines and troubleshooting/fixing code issues.
- Achieved the Bing Maps transit markets count from 7 to 900+ by implementing ideas in the areas like Process improvement, performance improvement, automation, and data quality improvements. Got Six sigma green belt certification.
- Designed and developed internal automation tools to reduce manual errors and manual efforts by using Python and PowerShell.
- Wrote efficient stored procedures, functions, indexes, and cursors.