- An experienced IT professional looking for a challenging role to utilize my technical, functional, and management skills for the growth of the organization as well as to enhance my knowledge about new and emerging trends in the IT sector. Take pride in nurturing productive relationships with co - workers, superiors and clients by consistently delivering quality results.
- Overall 9+ years of experience worked in multiple roles like Senior Software Engineer, Devops Engineer & Team lead.
- Experience in design and implement Continuous Integration and deployment as per the Build and deployment best practices. Strong experience with CI/CD workflows using Jenkins, Azure Devops, YAML pipelines, Agents, git.
- Experience working with different code quality analysis tools such as Fortify, Blackduck, Checkmarx, Threadfix etc.
- Experience in using source control systems like Git, TFS, Github .
- Currently working in Agile methodology. And the work is tracked using Jira.
- Strong work experience in technologies like C#, .Net, WCF, Angularjs.
- Experience working with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash.
- Efficient Database skills in Microsoft SQL Server . Worked on Developing Queries, Views, Stored Procedure.
- Experience in creating reports in MS SQL Server, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) .
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Web Services and .NET framework.
- Good work experience on SharePoint development like SharePoint Webparts, Designer Workflows
- Experience working with project teams delivering software through various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases like Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementing software and deployment.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 & 10
Database: SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008/2012/2017
Program Framework: ASP .NET
Programming Languages: C#
Scripting Languages: PowerShell, Bash
Tools: Jenkins, Azure Devops, Jenkins, GitHub, Fortify, Checkmarx, Blackduck, Threadfix
Version Control: Git, TFS
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer
- We have used the Rest api calls to integrate the scan tools with the pipenine code.
- We used Jenkins tool to create and run the jobs.
- We used Jira tool log our work.
- We used yaml based cicd files to configure the pipeline properties.
- We have onboarded many applications to our pipeline by maintaining confluence documents of all the work we had done.
- All the repos are stored in github and we used git as the version control to maintain our code.
- Worked in agile model with daily scrum meetings.
Skill set: Jenkins, YAML, Github, Git, IntelliJ, Groovy, REST API
- Running PowerShell script to migrate the code from TFVC to TFS-Git.
- In Jira we created tickets for each application and maintained the migration information.
- Worked on Azure Devops, YAML Pipelines, Self-Hosted Agents.
- Worked on creating YAML Templates that can be used across multiple projects.
- Converted existing classic BD/RD to YAML CI/CD.
- Worked on complex BD/RD having multiple File Copies, MS Build, IIS Deploy etc.
- Written powershell scripts to automate the tasks.
Skill set: Microsoft Azure Devops, YAML, PowerShell, Git, Visual Studio, C#