- Nine Years of Extensive experience in web development, application development, debugging, deployment of Microsoft .Net Technologies which includes ASP .NET, ADO .NET, XML, XHTML, Web Services, MVC, Database Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework with creating applications using Windows Forms, Web Forms, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, AJAX Toolkit, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), WCF, WPF, IIS, MS SQL Server, LINQ, Silverlight and Visual Studio .NET.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns like MVC, Frame factory, Singleton, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Experienced in XML, JSON Web Services (SOAP and REST), and Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework.
- Expertise in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms.
- Familiar with C# advanced features such as typed variables, Dynamic variables, Lambda Expressions, Anonymous types and Query syntax.
- Strong knowledge in SSIS, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in N - Unit testing framework.
- Worked with custom controls and defining layouts using Silverlight involved in building a rich web experiences.
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new Technologies.
- Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
Languages: C#, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VB, VB.NET
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio
Databases: MS SQL SERVER, Oracle
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server
Middleware: WCF, WPF ADO.NET, Web Services, Enterprise Library
Servers: Windows Server, Microsoft IIS
Sr. .NET Developer
- Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the project in SDLC environment.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, AJAX, SQL Server
- Implementing Client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Responsible for UI developments and custom views using MVC Razor and ASCX, HTML, jQuery, JSON, XAML and CSS which interacts with Business layer objects and contents from external source
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions to meet global and local legal/business requirements
- Work collaboratively with business owners to assist in development of Business Object reports. Tasks including requirement gathering, development, testing and maintenance.
- Implementing maintenance screen, check entry, tracking the checks by funds and judges payments, implementing check deposit process and records court and judge payer amount
- Installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS in windows R2 web server
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages for judges and courts, CSS, skins and themes in Worked on .NET formwork/Visual Studio
- Coding and Tuning the queries, Stored procedures and functions, Triggers using PL/SQL
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, Entity Framework)
- Optimized data access (Entity Framework) statements for more performance and efficiency.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, C#.NET, RAD Controls, Visual Studio .NET, MS Expressions, TFS, .Net Framework, MVC, PGP, C# WINFORM, Web Forms, AJAX, jQuery, CSS, RDBMS, XML, SSO, XSLT, BizTalk, .NET Architecture Design patterns, IIS, HTML, SOAP, Java Script, OLEDB, MVVM, SQL Server, XSLT, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Designed reusable class libraries, implemented those classes using C#.NET, OOPS to load persisted classes dynamically.
- Designed and developed web interface using ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Java Script and Validation controls.
- Designed Silverlight Controls such as Frame, Tree View, Text Block, List box, Grid, Panels etc. using XAML.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight in creating custom controls, 3D graphics, data binding etc.
- Designed and developed web application security model using Forms authentication model and configured Web.Config file accordingly.
- Used AngularJS framework for event management for data validation of input forms.
- Construct a RESTful web service that pinpoints 404 errors with Entity Framework and Web API.
- Create a dynamic AngularJS UI for displaying reports on server.
- Dynamically set and retrieve JSON objects in an Asp.NET SPA using the AngularJS.
- For implementing Forms authentications used Membership provider.
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions, views using SQL Server based on requirements.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter for consistent data access to SQL data sources.
- Used LINQ to SQL to perform database tasks for better performance.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel.
- Implemented Unit tests for testing different modules of the application.
- Used Agile methodology for better project management.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source control, reporting, check-in policies, build schedule and project tracking.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Silverlight,WCF,WPF,ADO.NET, CSS, HTML, Visual Studio, SQL Server, LINQ, ADO.NET, Cascading style Sheets(CSS), SQL Profiler, XML,XAML, AJAX, IIS,VSS.
- Developed application using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server.
- Service Oriented generally provides a way for consumers of services
- Participates in major problem reviews, initiates requests for change and ensures compliance with operational and security policies.
- Provide a mid-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business enterprise applications using the .NET Framework and SQL Server technologies.
- Creating WPF custom controls and associated control templates and integrating and customizing (styles) 3rd party control
- GUI was developed using HTML, C#.NET, XAML and ASP.NET.
- Legacy front-end technology to Silverlight to upgrade the current front-end functionality available to the client's end user banking customers.
- Designing User Interface in Silverlight better Performance in Client browser and Procedures. WCF using distributed communication transactions to the database.
- Service-Oriented connects applications through the exchange of documents, usually in the form of XML documents. Documents between a service consumer and a service provider.
- Designed and maintained database in MSSQL Server Created tables, views, user defined functions, stored procedures and triggers using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Conducts comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP, use cases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with SQL DB administration, MySQL and storage engines
- The development and customization of a C# .Net WinForms specialty pharmacy application. They will also regularly assure the quality of the software by overseeing testing of the application.
- Went through the total Project Development Life Cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, RAD Controls, Visual Studio .NET, MS Expressions,.Net Framework, MVC, Web Forms, AJAX, Microsoft Application Block, XML, C# WINFORM, SOA, Windows, Windows Azure, IIS, JQUERY and CSS, HTML, SOAP, Silverlight, Java Script, XSLT, SQL Server, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML, SOA.
- Designed an innovative solution for the Confidential Direct, a product for “ Confidential Healthcare Systems Inc. ”, using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server
- Developed a notification mechanism for the Confidential Direct Adherence Reminders and HRO CRM Support middleware product using C#, SQL Server, and Windows Service for both email and telephone text notifications.
- Improved and enhanced software engineering processes by using Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Improved the PMO practices and communication between teams in the matrix environment, which has led to increasing the number of simultaneous projects and average billable hours.
- Expanded the formal processes to the pre-sales and support phases, which resulted in higher traceability, accountability, better cost management and overall quality of deliverables.
- Designing Application, participate in clients meetings to discuss requirements
- Create / Modify Database based (SQL Server) on the requirements.
- Created Stored Procedures.
- Develop Entity Model for writing LINQ Statements.
- Extensively used LINQ - Entity
- Design n-tier architecture.
- Design and Develop MVC Razor Views for GUI
- Used Telerik MVC Controls for Grids/ Nested Grids, Calendars, etc.,
- Extensively used JQuery for handling all possible application loads on client side.
- Used SVN for Source Control.
- Created Web.Config Transforms to vary Development / Staging and Production Deploying.
- Created Unit tests and check the application stability.
- Managing Web Deploys and handling Deploying issues
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Developed and used various Web forms, Custom controls and user controls using ASP. NET and C#.
- Design and develop N-tier business applications based on analysis of user needs and requests.
- Client side and user side validations are done using ASP.NET validation controls and Java script.
- Involved in developing one project module using MVC using Entity Framework model first approach.
- Used JQuery and AJAX for rich looking of web application.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master page, Login control, Site map, Microsoft menu control.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using MS SQL Server.
- Used LINQ to SQL to provide run time infrastructure for managing relational data as objects.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Grid Views and custom paging for displaying huge amounts of data.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling of application.
- Involved in Unit testing of modules and bug fixing.
- Meet with both clients and potential clients to assess their needs in order for them to effectively implement products.