- Seasoned Lead Solution Architect with over 23 years of experience architecting and implementing enterprise wide IT solutions for leading and prestigious clients in the Property & Casualty insurance companies, Health Care and Manufacturing.
- Microsoft Certified - Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300 + AZ-301) and has proficient knowledge and experience on Azure Cloud platform and its features, understanding of the principles and best practices for architecting and designing the highly available, scalable, high performing cloud native and hybrid solution, Micro-services and federated database, container-based architecture, high throughput system architecture, Data Lake, real-time data analytics solution architecture, e-commerce/web portal architectures on modern cloud platform.
- Has demonstrated history of implementing major initiatives like PPACA integration for leading Health Insurance Companies with CT State Health insurance Exchange, has insurance business domain knowledge of HealthCare and Property and Casualty Insurance along with deep technical expertise with Microsoft.Net platform to architect enterprise wide solutions on the web and cloud platform for prestigious clients.
- His recent major Azure Migration - Modernizing and enhancements to a Monolithic on-prem .Net solution with SQL Server and Oracle databases into a new Micro-Services based architecture with Azure API Management and implementing it in a highly available, scalable, very secure and isolated layered environment in Azure Gov Cloud using VMSS, VNets, NSG, ASG, Firewalls, Azure Front Door, Traffic Manager, Azure DNS and Api Gateway, Load balancers and Serverless Azure SQL databases.
- His experience in designing a brand-new Data platform on Azure for a Commercial Insurance Company using ADLS, ADF, Azure Synapse, Data Bricks, Data Pipelines, Polybase, Azure Data Catalog, PySpark, Power BI and Cosmos DB.
- Extreme proficiency in Cloud Computing embracing Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS based offerings leveraging Azure and Agile project delivery methodology with best practices of Software Configuration Management processes using CI/CD and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, NCover, Nunit, MS Test and container management tools Azure AKS (ACI, Docker and Kubernetes).
- Expertise in Azure - App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL, Virtual machines and scale sets, Networking and security using Azure AD, Azure AD Domain Services, MFA, Event and notification hub and profound knowledge of Azure Analytics and Monitoring and database services like Serverless Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data factory, Azure HDInsight.
- Has experience on AWS Cloud solution architecture including all major AWS products - S3, CloudFront, VPC design, CloudWatch, hybrid solution architecture, DirectConnect and VPN connectivity to On-Prem data center, Serverless Architecture, Data analytics - RDS, Kinesis, FireHose, Dynamo DB, Aurora DB, Lambda etc.
- Has delivered several best-engineered solutions using industry best practices with alignment to business vision and helping customer to meet their business goal and compliance requirements like HIPPA and SOX.
- Very good in building strong relationships between teams within IT and related business teams and maintains professional relationships with peers in other corporations and outside organizations.
- Has strong communication and influence skills when interacting with all levels of the organization starting with senior leadership on down to the team members.
- Azure Cloud Solution Designing and Architecture
- Cloud Migration from on-prem to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Architecting high performing, highly available, auto-scaling, secure and easily manageable solution.
- Azure Cloud, Enterprise Architecture, Micro Service, Nano Service, Service-oriented Architecture
- Application & Data migration to cloud Data platform
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture, ETL, Power BI reports & Analytics
- Agile techniques like: TDD, Automated Testing, CI/CD using Azure DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure
- System Rationalization & Transformation, modern cloud infrastructure and technology, AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS S3, and AWS EC2
- Enterprise Data Warehouse with Data Warehouse Technologies, Modern Cloud infrastructure, Data Pipelines, Python ETL, Azure Data Factory
- Expert knowledge on EDI Integrations
- Delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives
- Responsible for working with Client Executive, Business Partners and Application/Data Teams to come up with overarching modern enterprise data platform architecture
- Planning and execution of cloud migration initiatives, controlling, monitoring, managing and directing to best meet project objectives.
- Leading technical team, architecture team, mentoring team members on technical issues and resolutions
- Conduct Architectural review sessions, participate in design review sessions, suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.
- Identify system deficiencies and suggest/implement effective solutions, also Identify reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high-quality creation of the code
- Own the DevOps lifecycle and responsible for managing technical and operational risks and issues throughout the project development and Operations
- Promote and coordinate technical knowledge harvesting within the project/organization
- Participate in defect triage meetings to ensure quality of deliverables and solicit periodic client feedback for continuous improvement
- Mentoring and coaching team members and competency building within the team to deliver projects successfully, and developing personal development plans for mentees by counseling and guiding
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Designing and Delivering state of the art solutions to the clients
- Contribute to the development of the Software Engineering competency
- Support the sales team by providing required data for their sales pursuits
Microsoft Azure, Azure Storage, Azure Compute, App Services, AKS, ADF, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Function, Logic Apps, IoT-Hub, EventHub, Event Grid
.Net (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET), .Net Core, EF.Core, ASP.Net Core, LINQ, Python, VBScript
JS Frameworks: Vue, Angular, Node, Knockout
SOA - RestAPI/WebApi, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web Services, WCF Services, Azure Functions, Lambda
SQL Server, Azure SQL, Mongo DB, MySQL, Aurora DB, Maria DB, DynamoDB, Oracle, DB2, Ent DWH
ETL, Python ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
O365, MS Office 2016, VBA for Office tools, VSTO
Azure DevOps, Jenkins, ARM, Chef, Helm Chart, MSBuild, PowerShell Nunit, Nant, NDoc, NCover
Enterprise Architect (SPARX)
ASC X12 EDI formats
Technology: Azure IaaS, PaaS, Azure Serverless, Azure Cloud Data Platform, Azure Synapse, ADLS Gen 2, ADF, SQL Servers, Microservices in .Net Core
- As an Azure Cloud Architect was responsible for working with Client Executive, Business Partners and Application/Data Teams to come up with overarching modern enterprise App/Data platform architecture
- Responsible to working Enterprise and Application architects to define Cloud based, cloud native API first data integration strategy.
- Responsible for working with Application architects on the Micro-Service data delivery strategy
- Responsible for defining enterprise level Self-service BI analytics and visualization solution using Azure Synapse and Power BI
- Working with Data Governance team to understand subject areas to define entities for Master Data and Data management in MDM as well as Data Cataloging
- Was responsible for working closely with Data Engineers to define and build data pipelines, data flows to ingest, transform, validate, curate and deliver data
- Responsible to setup agile development environment for the team to manage the Azure Data factory assets in Git and define migration process using automated CI/CD pipeline to deploy code in DEV, QA and PROD environment using GIT and Azure DevOps
Cloud Solution Architect
Technology: Azure Gov Cloud
- Modernizing and Re-architecting the current Monolithic Application to Micro-Service Architecture
- Migration the application from On-Prem to Azure Gov Cloud
- Exposing all the Services to be consumed by P&W Canada.
- Deployed the application and UI for US User
- Deployed API using API Management Gateway to be consumed by US and Canada.
- Define the entire solution architect and working with US and Canada PW teams, Security team, network, Database and Cloud team to execute the migration activities.
- Responsible for taking code from previous vendor and provisioning Development environment for entire onshore and offshore Virtusa team in Azure Cloud to do development
- Single handedly setup entire cloud DEV /QA environment for Development/QA teams on vendor side
- Directed, managed and coordinated the provisioning of brand-new QA and PROD environment with PW/UTC cloud governance and provisioning team.
- Responsible to setup agile development environment for the team to build automated CI/CD pipeline to deploy code in DEV and QA environment using GIT and Azure DevOps
- Project was recognized by client for 100% cloud security compliance
Cloud Solution Architect
Technology: Azure Cloud, EDI, BizTalk, XML, SFTP, Oracle 9, .Net 4.5, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, EF6 and ADO.NET, JQuery, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, XML, DTS, Linq2SQL, BizTalk 2013, XSLT, XSD, Batch Scripting, WCF, Web Services, SSRS Reports, MS Excel, DevExpress Reporting, Azure DevOps
- Responsible for architecting, developing and deploying a brand new enrollment and subsidy payment processing system with CT State Exchange and CMS
- Developing technical specifications to address all business requirements and designs for development, testing, staging, and implementation to production.
- Responsible for designing and leading the development on entire middle tier solution .Net Technology between client and State Exchange for Enrollment and Payments for PPACA (aka.Obama Care) using X12 5010 EDI as data platform set by CMS
- Developing cross-functional understanding of Business Applications and databases and how they interact with each other to help in defining Cloud migration strategy.
- Recommending cloud best practices for modernizing/migration of legacy apps
- Designing and developing programs and complete Business Applications in accordance with established business requirements and technical and business specifications across multiple assigned platforms. Considers all aspects of technical design including maintainability, scalability, backup and recovery, capacity planning, security, and privacy of PHI and HIPPA compliance of data
- Partnering with business owners of assigned issues/opportunities to define data, processing, refresh, and other requirements for testing accounts within assigned technical environments.
- Active participation in the dissemination of business, technical, and industry knowledge across the team and mentor junior team members
- Detailing out activities, resources, costs, and time frames for implementation.
- Coordinating with multiple teams, vendors/consultants involved in cloud migration
Cloud Solution Architect
Technology: Azure PaaS/IaaS, Azure API Management, .Net 4.5, .Net Core, Angular 6, HTML5, CSS 3.0, XML, XSLT, ASC X12 EDI (Support all HIPPA formats)
- Define solution architecture on Azure Cloud as a multi-tenant SaaS offering
- Design and deploy RestAPI using Azure API Management Gateway.
- Responsible to setup agile environment for the SCRUM team using Azure DevOps automated CI/CD pipeline to deploy code in Dev, QA and Prod
- Ensuring systems and data security and PHI / HIPPA compliance at all times
Technology: AWS - EC2, Lambda, S3, Python ETL, IAM, Kinesis Data Firehose, Kinesis Data Stream, RDS, Dynamo DB, AuroraDB, Power BI, CloudWatch, SNS, CloudFormation, EMR, SQS, MongoDB, PySpark, SQL Server 2016
- As a Solution Architect responsible to work closely with the enterprise cloud security, Network and infrastructure, developers and Scrum teams.
- Lead technology, design and strategic discussions with IT executives to undertake cloud adoption and follow best industry practices
- Responsible for ensuring system/data security and compliance with PII, SOX
- Coordinating the cloud initiatives work with all the vendors/consultants involved