- An exceptional Enterprise Architect with 16+ years of experience developing complex technical solutions to support IT operations for high - profile corporations.
- Highly skilled in project management processes, including gathering requirements, allocating resources, identifying and mitigating risks, and executing project plans.
- Well-versed in assessing current environments and processes, identifying underperforming areas, and implemented improvements to enhance efficiency and improve productivity.
- An experience leader and mentor, skilled in guiding cross-functional project teams through intricate project engagements, while transferring invaluable knowledge and encouraging the use and support of industry best practices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Enterprise Application Development
- IT Asset Management
- System Architecture & Design
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Change Management
- Microservices Architecture
- Project Management
- Data Modeling / Mapping
- Data Analysis
- System Integration
- Process Automation
- Agile Design / Implementation
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Backup & Recovery Strategies
- User Training and Support
- Client Relationship Management
- Systems Launch / Implementation
Version Control: Git (GitHub), Azure DevOps, Subversion SVN
Software: SQL Server (most versions including SSIS), .Net Framework (4.x), .Net Core (3.x), MVC Development (4), Visual Studio (2019 and earlier), MS Visio, Draw.IO, MS SharePoint 2010, Online
Cloud Architecture: Azure SQL Server, Azure Cloud Service (C#), Azure Functions (Serverless Computing), Azure Service Bus, Azure Active Directory - API Integrations (Microsoft Graph), API Design/Development, Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps
Project Management: MS Project, MS SharePoint 2010 (Task Manager), KanBan (KanBan Flow), Continuous Delivery, Agile Concepts
- Led the procurement of an enterprise-level API design and development solution, increasing staff efficiency by 90%.
- Designed a microservices based architecture for system integration with our School Choice application system.
- Designed/Developed/Implemented a custom Identity Management solution to govern staff assignments and security our main enterprise student information system. Reduced administrative time and costs by 50%.
- Designed, implemented, and automated an Address Management Solution that provided a 60% increase in data quality.
- Decreased integration lead-time by 80% following the implementation of SOA using APIs.
- Reduced data center costs and operational costs by employing Azure services to support the Continuous Delivery (CD)/ Continuous Improvement (CI) development cycles using Azure DevOps.
- Designed/Implemented a microservices architecture pattern by deploying Azure functions connected to an Azure Service Bus to relay messages to backend data systems.
- Architected/Developed Azure Logic Apps to manage backend data automation from a SharePoint Online list.
- Integrated a badge management system via Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Graph APIs
- Designed, Developed, and Implemented an Operational Data Store to centralize and standardize data across multiple departments to be consumed by key stakeholders and external partners.
- Improved DBA problem resolution metrics by 20% by automating common tasks and developing reports highlighting potential risks.
- Effectively reduced execution time by ensuring each system and process operated at optimal levels, and monitored queries and large batch executions to analyze and enhance system performance,
- Integrated systems with batch processing using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) improving processing time by 30%
- Created SSRS reports to monitor database peformance