- Extensive years of experience in Development, Design, Production Support and Maintenance programming of various software applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Confidential .NET Framework, ASP.NetCore3.1, C#.NET, C, Visual C++ and SQL with working knowledge of Object Oriented programming and WPF, WCF, ASP.Net, MVC3, Win form and Azure.
- Expertise in system design, analysis, implementation, testing, development, and maintenance of business applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Win Forms, .Net framework, Ajax Control Tool kit, ASP.Net, Ajax. Experience in working with MVC framework.
- Worked with data structures, algorithms, and debugging existing and newer code of server application components.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra DB.
- Proficiency in the implementation of Web applications, Windows Applications using .NET Framework Class Libraries.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Proficient in .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 for creating and utilizing services to provide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF and designing presentation using WPF.
- Created interface between Talent brew application and Apache SOLR search engine to get the desired search results based on key words.
- Experience in developing distributed applications using Web Services in C# and VB.NET.
- Utilized VB.NET, ASP.NET and created web forms, web API, user controls, web services.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET.
- Experience in Model View Controller (MVC) framework and Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Build and deployed ASP.NET Core application to Azure Cloud Service.
- Experience in designing and developing Object - Oriented and Client/Server Systems, Proficient in developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications, Web based applications and Responsive web applications with MVC, ASP.NET, C #.NET, VB.NET, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS and CSS.
- Visual Studio Code, Angular4, Typescript for coding, scaffolding, debugging, compiling, bundling, minifying and building modules (i.e. components, services, pipes, routes).
- Experience in using versioning tool Confidential Team foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in Multi-tier architecture development using components and classes.
- Experience in Relational Database design and development, normalization with Confidential SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Stored data with the NoSQL database Cassandra where I have worked with Key value pairs.
- Developed highly efficient algorithms in C++ through both pair-programming and independent work.
- Experienced in Agile-Scrum and Waterfall methodologies and coordinating team development with Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controls.
- Migrated the whole application from classic ASP (VB.NET) to ASP.NET Core.
Programming Languages and Applications: C#, VB.Net Visual C++ (VC++) and Java.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , LINQ, PL/SQ, Angular2 and Web pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Family and UNIX.
Visual Studio: 2010/2012 and Eclipse.
Senior .Net Software Engineer
- In the event of failure and other issues, Triage the code to identify the bugs and address it.
- Worked with advanced concepts of ASP.NET Core MVC such as Models and Providers, Filters used for developing backend technology.
- Software engineer building a fraud detection solution for the government to use for monitoring Medicare and Medicaid transactions.
- Capable of understanding and implementing different data structures algorithms like sorting searching and string manipulations with best optimized time and space complexities.
- Working experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Participate as a member of the development team to complete development units.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Prepare and execute unit tests.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and also react-bootstrap components.
- Implemented MVC 4.0 to replace the classic ASP.NET code on the various Applications. Worked on Team Foundation Server for Team build, Project Management, Data collection and reporting.
- Providing simple light weight solutions for complex problems by identifying right design patterns right algorithms and data structure
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Having Good Experience in sql database - MS Sql Server and no sql databases - Cassandra. Strong experience in database design and creating data models.
- Creation of Razor views using by using ASP.NET, CSS3, HTML5.
- Effectively used master pages to create consistent layout for the ASP.NET web pages and merged them with content pages using C .NET.
- Created Secured Azure AWS Cloud hosted apps using ASP.NET to support future integrations with Office 365.
- Developed analytical components using Scala, Spark, Apache Mesos and Spark Stream.
- Higher user experience at the time of high experience using React JS.
- Developed ASP.NET Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Using grid view, datasets to display various data elements from datasets.
- Used C Win Forms to create a dynamic reporting tool that queried a complex SQL backend.
- Developed stored procedures, user defined functions and creation of views using SQL.
- Documenting the knowledge base among the team.
- Maintenance of web application data and classifying specific roles to end users.
- Implemented JWT Token based authentication to secure the ASP.NET Core Web API and provide authorization to different users.
- Managed and administered all NoSQL database systems using Azure table.
- Implemented the workflows using Apache Oozie framework to automate tasks
- Prototyped new features and ideas - Google Drive Drawing, Photoshop, HTML, XML, Sass, and React.js
- Extensive experience in C/C++/ Fortran for parallel programming computationally intensive scientific algorithms and debugging of parallel code for large scale linear systems
Senior Software Engineer/.Net developer
- Good experience in Apache
- Worked on Azure PAAS project, using PowerShell ARM Template module.
- Scripted JSON to configure the resource in the deployment.
- Added Form application for application with c#, Visual C++.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture.
- Developed and Modified Web Forms using C under .NET framework depending upon the Clients Requirement.
- Good working knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C#
- Configure large database solutions in Azure using NoSQL Server or Oracle database solutions
- Cassandra implementation using Datastax API, Hector API, CQL and Kundera API.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views and Data Adapters to extract data from SQL Server 2012 and 2008R2.
- Familiarity with modern matrix solver (domain decomposition, multigrid, multi layered sparse solvers, sparse ordering algorithms and data structures
- Developed rich front-end UI using AJAX Controls to enhance front end.
- Developing rich, uniformed User Interface using CSS, Master pages, Themes, AJAX Controls, JQUERY.
- Directory management by using Server Map Path and managing permissions.
- Creation of Web forms by using Multi view and implementing validation control.
- Gathered the requirements and prepared Functional Design Document.
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Involved in developing required classes and interfaces using C NET.
- Developed innovative, computationally intensive, iterative algorithms that involved large dataset for aerospace, health care and thermal applications.
- Hands on Experience in databases such as MYSQL, Confidential SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB (NoSQL).
- Experienced with batch processing of data sources using Apache Spark.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to connect and make changes to SQL Server 2008R2 database.
- Developed client-side validation using JSON, jQuery, Ajax and Angular JS.
- Experience using Fuse/Apache ServiceMix as integration platform and Apache ActiveMQ as messaging platform.
- Experience in working with databases like MongoDB, MySQL and Cassandra.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked in the latest .NET technologies like .NET Framework up to 4.7, .Net Core, Entity framework 6 and Entity Framework Core.
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#. Created and consumed web services, RESTful services.
- Created the store using CreateStore from React.
- Good understanding and experience working on ASP.NET core.
- Worked with token-based security which is commonly used in today’s security architecture where I used several token-based security techniques to identify authorized users.
- Experience in ORM Tools such as LINQ, LINQ to NoSQL, Entity Framework.
- Worked in Azure, ADFS, Azure API Management, Azure App Service, Azure Service Bus, Azure Devops, Azure Web job, Azure Functions, Azure blob storage etc.
- Implemented authentication for NO SQL DB through Cassandra connecter scripts for enabling the scripts to run.
- Specified, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Worked with SQL Server writing database queries using joins, Indexes, views, stored procedures, triggers, normalization, functions, and PL/SQL and query optimization techniques.
- Managing the SQL server databases. Implemented SSIS packages to update SQL data tables from Oracle Server.
- Experience in handling, configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience using Node JS, NPM manager, Angular CLI and React + Redux in order to create apps.
- Designed and developed Entity Framework Code-First approach with Repository-Pattern based backend and used RESTful and Web API as transaction and communication technology to the client-side.
- Have good experience working with template classes and C++ STL both data constructs and algorithms.
- Prototype concept using ASP.NET core and EF7 model first to replace current Access apps.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.