- Quality Assurance Lead with 10+ years of expertise in Automation Testing using Selenium with C# and Functional Testing.
- Proficient in design and development of Automation Test Frameworks and test scripts and maintenance in CI/CD environments.
- Good Experience in developing and writing automated scripts for testing Web Services/API’s.
- Experienced in all stages of Software Test Life cycle (Test Planning, Design and Execution) using Agile (Scrum) processes.
- Led and mentored a team of 5 testers for Automation tasks like co - ordinating, planning, assigning and code reviews.
Unit Testing Frameworks: MSTest, NUnit
Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI, Specflow
Framework Type: BDD, Page Object Model, Data driven.
Project Management / Testing Tools: Azure, TFS, MTM, JIRA and HP Quality Centre (ALM)
Version Controller: GIT using TFS and Gitbash, TFVC and SVN
CI/CD tools: AzureDevOps, TFS Build and Release Definitions, TeamCity
Code Review tools: SonarQube
Databases: SQL Server
Collaboration tools: Confluence
Domain: Healthcare, Health Insurance, Insurance, Translation, Finance
- Designed architecture for the newly migrated automation framework from Java to C# using Page object model.
- Implemented Parallel execution by restructuring the framework to remove static dependency hence reducing test execution time in Azure DO by 70%
- Introduced new processes like Code Review, Coding Standards, Code Check-in process, Azure DO Guidelines for improved efficiency.
- Led and mentored a team of 5 testers for Automation tasks like co-ordinating, planning release deliverables, creating work items, assigning, code reviews and code merge activities.
- Monitored and tracked Automation Test Failures after each Release Testing and took appropriate actions.
Test Automation Lead
- Designing and enhancing the functional test automation framework.
- Automating In-Sprint automation scenarios and regression scenarios of new modules using Selenium(C#) and MSTest unit testing framework.
- Daily monitoring, analysing, and fixing the failed automation scripts part of the Nightly Build definition for Selenium tests.
- Maintaining the CI/CD of Automation solution in TFS/Azure Pipeline.
- Fixing AzDO issues for Automation pipeline for nightly runs and CI/CD.
- Migration of Build and release definitions from TFS to Azure with help of devops team.
- Performing peer code reviews for automation scripts related pull requests.
- Participating in Planning, grooming and Sprint demo meetings.
- Performing Release Testing and giving QA signoff for RC build.