- Results - driven technical professional with an extensive background dealing with complex integration projects
- Proven abilities to take projects from conception to completion while achieving technical objectives
- Software Development Database Design Integrated HW & SW Testing
- Project Management Requirements Development Cyber Security Implementations
Software/IDE Frameworks: VS Code, Visual Studio 2005-2019, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Office Suite, xUnit, VMware vSphere, Git
Patterns/Platforms: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, WPF, MVVM, WinForms, Excel VBA, Win32, OSI PI, WinPMS, R*TIME, SAIPMS
Operating Environments: Windows, Linux, VMS
Hardware: PC Servers & Workstations, Cisco Switches, DEC/VAX Computer Systems, Waterfall Unidirectional Security Gateways.
Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, Modbus.
Confidential, Seabrook, NH
- Provided technical support for power plant process computer replacement project.
- Reviewed vendor documentation, database and software code for compliance to specifications.
- Updated C++ software suite of applications to implement bug fixes. Developed Web and Desktop C#.NET applications to facilitate:
- Analysis of several MS SQL databases to identify discrepancies.
- Automation of System Integration Testing.
- Internal web access to SQL Server process data.
- Worked in the Advanced Services Group developing MVC web application as part of a new expert system to manage pharmaceutical product batching.
Confidential, Duncan, SC
Software Design Engineer
- Incorporated new inputs from the Leading Edge Flow Measurement (LEFM) hardware system into the OAC with SQL scripts and C#/Winforms/WPF utility programs.
- Developed software requirement specifications along with design change and test procedure documentation. Performed offline testing.
- Completed the job four months ahead of schedule ensuring early implementation of associated downstream projects.
Confidential, Seabrook, NH
Software Design Project Engineer
- Managed all software facets of dis project including programming the interface, software testing, and documentation.
- Created a Modbus TCP interface (C# Winforms to VMS) to support the installation of the Thermo Scientific SV180 temperature monitoring hardware.
- Developed modifications to a serial data-link application to incorporate temperature averaging and compensation algorithms.
- Designed, managed, and implemented new Cyber security system on schedule meeting instituted federal compliance standards.
- Integrated a Waterfall Unidirectional Security Gateway system between VAX systems and site LAN servers.
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME) reviewed product selection, design integration, and testing.
- Conducted detailed evaluation of supply vendors using a Kepner-Tregoe analysis methodology.
- Reduced Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) by several days with the implementation of an automatic data extraction application (C++).
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed a series of algorithms that would enhance the predictability of buy/sell signals over current systems.
- Implemented user interfaces using C#.NET Winforms and ASP.NET Webforms.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Conducted an independent review of a newly implemented process monitoring system (Windows 2000, real-time system) with specific nuclear application codes
- Developed a C++ serial application for remote communications between an ultra-sonic data flow transmitter and the plant monitoring system.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Created customized Active Server Pages for web-based application reporting using VBScript.
- Developed software for data exchanges using RPC functionality, employing C++ and MFC classes.