- Extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of several major Web and Client/Server Applications for various business environments and commercial projects.
- Worked in close co - ordination with the testing team in developing test plan, test cases from functional and business requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe, TFS and Subversion for version control.
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives. Mentoring of junior staff as needed providing technical and/or process knowledge transfer.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, always willing to work in challenging and cross-platform environment.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Microsoft Technologies: NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , C#.NET, VB.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.Net
Programming Languages: T-SQL, SQL, VB.NET, C#, C++, C, HTML, XML
GUI: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2012/2017
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2016 , SSRS.
Reporting: MS reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Senior .Net Developer
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2016, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2017, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful services, Angular, TFS and Bootstrap
- Developed Public Risk Management SPA with Angular 9, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, HTML5, SCSS/LESS.
- Deployed web application to Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
- Use Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Working on Azure for highly available customer facing B2B and B2C applications
- Maintained existing cloud environment using Microsoft Azure.
- Design and Develop Micro services platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Hosting of WEB API's, ASP.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using Azure for deployment in product environment
- Involved in development, consumption and deployment of services using WCF, C#.NET.
- Developed Business logic layer using C# and Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET and Entity Framework, MVC architecture.
- I have used in the way that Azure Storage Emulator utilizes a SQL Server occasion and the nearby document framework to mimic Azure Storage (lines, tables, blobs), with the goal to test locally.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH authentication and JSON.
- Developed, Coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodologies, Test Driven Development (TTD).
- Work on GIT to maintain source code in Git and GitHub repositories.
- Create builds and release pipelines in VSTS and done deployments using SPN (secure endpoint connection) for implementing CI/CD.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack .Net Developer
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2016, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2017, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful services, Angular, TFS and Bootstrap
- Customized restful web service using restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Created and updated the Data Clean windows application for data management. Maintaining and enhancing the existing desktop/windows applications as needed.
- Created a new admin application UI using Angular 5, Type Script, and Web API, WCF, Entity Framework for DAL. Worked on WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Implemented SSO for better customer experience and security across the applications on retrieving the documents and reports.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Core, C#.NET and JQuery for client-side validations in the web page for few sites within the company.
- Analyzing current systems and procedures and suggesting development solutions to help automate day-to-day development/administrative tasks by maintaining and enhancing existing support-applications/services as needed working in Agile development methodology.
- Worked on application for billing, invoicing, and production releases. Deployed web applications in Azure cloud platform providing Service as a software.
- Work with QA team writing unit test cases in C# for automation and integration testing.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2010, HTML, CSS, XML, TFS and Bootstrap.
- Design and development of the windows and web applications using Visual Studio 2012, .Net Framework, MVC, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
- Gather detailed business and technical requirements and participate in the definitions of business rules and data standards.
- Developed/Created the win/web forms, desktop applications using Infragistics Controls, .Net Controls following KM Win/Web frameworks, Entity framework.
- Created/Written the classes, this has business functionality following loosely coupled rule.
- Implemented data controls like Grid views, list controls and lay out controls and their customizations in win forms/web forms for data display purposes.
- Customized .Net / Infragistics Controls and created user controls for reusability of the components on a high scale to improve the performance of the application and make them as light weight components to make it user friendly.
- Retrieved data from Lawson, a data storage location which involved complex calculations and coding in SQL and C#.
- Used SOAP and REST services for requesting information from endpoints.
- Created/Developed reports using SSRS and implemented the shared datasets and drilldown effects in the reports for more user compatibility and for report performance. Converted old crystal reports to SSRS.
- Maintained the version controls for production deployment code using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in deploying the Database objects following KM Change Control Process, JIRA.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2016, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2017, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful services, Angular, SSRS, SVN and Bootstrap.
- Developing and maintaining and upgrade the company’s Interface Management System using Object Oriented Programming, ASP.Net, C#.NET and SQL Server.
- Implemented MVC 3.0 framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Upgrade the current system with newer technologies to enhance the tool to be user friendly for the users.
- Developed and Optimized Stored Procedures, Views, and User-Defined Functions for the Application
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Setting up and using Tortoise SVN working copy and repository on the servers for Version Control.
- Writing unit test cases in C# for automation and integration testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2012, ASP.Net MVC, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2010, HTML, CSS, XML, SSRS and TFS.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on the E-commerce website applications.
- Using SqlServer 2012 database as back-end along with ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to access the database tables.
- Developed various operational Drill-through and Drill-down, Sub Reports, Charts, Matrix reports, linked reports using SSRS . Used cascaded parameters to generate a report from two different Data Sets.
- Implemented Query Optimization to increase the performance of the Report.
- Deploying and Publishing the application in IIS and debugging the production issues.
- Using Team Foundation Server for version control of development code. Performed Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing and documented detailed defects.
- Interacted with users for verifying user requirements, managing Change Control Process, updating existing documentation.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, ASP.Net MVC, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2010, HTML, CSS, XML, SSRS, TFS and Bootstrap.
- Custom software development, design, testing, and implementation to support internal and external functions of all products. Executing technical and functional design requirements and providing technical support to the customer support department.
- Worked on several implementation issues and code bug fixes daily in VB, ASP.NET, MVC Architecture, C#.Net, SQL Server.
- Tested the Stored Procedures performance and its path of execution by using SQL Profiler. Recovering the Backups of SQL Server production databases in test servers as part of regular maintenance activities.
- Functional designing of product enhancements with support, and product management departments.
- Importing data from source files to SQL Server database Feed Tool software’s coded in Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C #, Java Script, XML, HTML, and AJAX.
- Created SQL Server Integrating Services (SSIS) packages and used control, dataflow with the data and reported using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Manage product packaging and release and unit testing. Using Microsoft CRM to work on daily different cases with the client. Using SourceSafe and Sub Version for version control.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, ASP.Net, Web Forms, jQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2008, HTML, CSS, XML, SSRS and TFS.
- Analysis, design, development and testing of client-server and Windows/Web application development, and database development, object-oriented programming, and project management.
- Identified the Data Source and defined report layouts for formatting the report design as per the need and built Ad-hoc reports using Report Builder 1.0 and SSRS 2005.
- Testing the Stored Procedures performance and its path of execution by using SQL Profiler. Recovering the Backups of SQL Server production databases in test servers as part of regular maintenance activities.