- Experienced IT professional with over 20 years of experience looking for the position of .Net Architect Position
- Twenty - four years of software development experience in multifarious and complex technologies.
- Worked on Industrial Automation projects for Confidential Fanuc, Confidential Power Systems, Confidential Plastics, Confidential Appliances, Confidential Transportation, Nissan North America Plant, GM Corvette Plant, GM Saturn Plant, Confidential, Confidential, Armstrong Worldwide and Confidential .
- Worked on Healthcare projects for Confidential Healthcare, Missouri Health Department and MED1 Solutions.
- Worked on Hoteling project for KPMG.
- Worked on Finance (securities) project for Confidential .
- Worked on Compliance project for Confidential North America.
- Experienced software developer, architect, project lead, project manager, and program manager in IT.
- Experienced in API, IOT, Web Architecture and Design.
- Hardworking and a professionally ethical employee.
- Clear in communication and friendly to the work environment.
Confidential, Greenwood, IN
- Converted a project from VB 6.0 to VB.Net until client wanted to go in new direction.
- Worked on converting Artiva, a healthcare management product, portal, from VB 6.0 to VB.Net.
- Used interop solution for conversion.
- Designed and developed .Net controls and DLLs replacing ActiveX controls.
- Replaced third party controls with newly developed .Net controls.
- Used CACHE database.
- Converted VB property pages to VB.Net forms.
- Converted Artiva Workstation, Connect Savvy products to VB.Net.
- Developed new DLLs.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Provided cost effective, centralized, working prototype and implementation of Andon Management System.
- Designed, developed, and implemented various working prototypes.
- Architected a Campaign Management System for air bag compliance campaign.
- Conducted the feasibility study for replacing a hoteling application called CNC with EMS.
- Identified and listed the associated sub-systems, sub-applications, data, components, and services to integrate.
- Installed and configured EMS test system and integrated the related components in a .NET full stack development environment.
- Migrated data, services, messages, and components on SQL Server 2014 and Windows Server 2012.
- Prepared installation documents for sub-applications and services.
- Created Runbook - a production support guide and listed emergency contacts to support production.
- Created a C#.Net project that uses EMS Web API and conducts preliminary tests of the E MS App - a health check.
- Took over a project from an outgoing contracting company - a JPMG service provider.
- Worked with the team, conducted knowledge transfer, estimated the transition time.
- Worked in a Liquid Workspace environment and documented the migration process every week.
- Identified the applications, databases, stored procedures, Java applets, J2EE code repository, and Perl scripts in Linux, build procedures and steps involved, step by step software release procedures using Jenkins.
- Identified and tested the functionalities of an application called GLOSS - a securities and clearance trading software.
- Documented the day to day operations and support guide identified the major and repetitive production issues.
- Created thin client using AngularJS & ThingWorx.
- Integrated databases and Java applets.
- Designed and developed Server Watcher application.
- Worked on a project in Proficy Plant Application.
- Configured Plant Apps - global configuration, reason trees, IGS, Historian.
- Worked on automating integrated wholesale management system that includes packing, distribution, and warehousing.
- Initiated a project to replace Main Frame (Legacy Systems) to SAP, Proficy MOM and big data.
- Designed and programmed COPICS-BMS interface.
- Developed SFTP interface to live production using B2MML, Proficy workflow, Proficy MOM, and SQL Server.
- Worked on current version of Cimplicity Proficy.
- Fully configured TADB and TADB history and all its functionalities.
- Upgraded the factory automation and tracking system.
- Prepared test application servers.
- Prepared test databases servers.
- Upgraded the Cimplicity automation system to newer version in the test bed.
- Prepared the testing and implementation plans.
- Upgraded to the website to newer version using C#.net.
- Studied and modified the DCOM security.
- Setup the IIS server and migrated the website.
- Used Agile Model Driven Development as TDD.
- Gathered close to thousand fail and pass test cases in the existing and new applications before upgrade.
- Conducted simple unit tests, regression tests, acceptance tests, all-hands demo, and external reviews with management.
- Migrated the users, databases, automation human machine interface screens.
- Tested and implemented all the interconnected interfaces.