- Highly motivated Software Developer/Programmer with 17+ years’ experience using object oriented design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET Technologies (8+ years' experience) including MVC (2+ years’ experience), and C++.Demonstrated leadership abilities andteam work skills as well as the ability toaccomplish tasksunder minimal direction and supervision.
.NET Skill Set: .NET Framework 2.0/3.x/4.0+ and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, MVC
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2/2012,2014 MS Access 2000, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Unix/7/8
Software: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2013/2015
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
- Remediated software issues for the Company’s proprietary Software package, “ Confidential ”. Remediated Confidential software versions include Customer cases in following Confidential Customer Environment versions: 2.5, 3.01, 3.1, 4.0, 4.0 SP1, 4.0 SP2, and 4.0 SP3. Confidential TX OFSDP Management Page Remediation Project: As part of Customer Case remediation, successfully re-engineered the Confidential OFSDP (Optional Flexible Student Day Program - aka. Vocational) Maintenance Page for the Confidential 3.1 and Confidential 4.0+ software version environments, per Confidential ( Confidential ) Management and Customer requirements. Confidential TX Withdrawal Form Page Remediation Project: Successfully re-engineered the Confidential TX Withdrawal Form Page for the Confidential 3.1 and Confidential 4.0+ software version environments, per Confidential ( Confidential ) Management and Customer requirements.
- Communicated with Customers, QA Testers, Appropriate Colleagues, and Management personnel when updates on the progress of a Customer’s Case were expected to be presented.
- Technologies Used: C#; VB.Net; ASP.Net; Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2015; Visual Studio 6 - For VB6 Development when modifying COM+ dlls; T-SQL; SQL; Microsoft Office 2013; COM+; Internet Information Service (IIS); Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Software Support Engineer - 3rd Level Support (Lead)
- Successfully created Automated Testing Application for use by the GridConnect QA Testing Team.
- Supported the Operations Team by providing Customer enrollment and system setup during the Demand Response Season (summer of 2014).
- Reviewed, updated and created T-SQL Reports (Dispatch Contact Setup Report and User GridConnect Usage Statistics Reports) for use by the iDR Operation Team.
- Technologies Used: C#, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, SQL, Selenium 2.0, Microsoft Office 2013.
.Net Developer Contractor for TekSystems
- Company Background: Confidential is a health insurance company specializing in providing individual health insurance products to its subscribers and is a subsidiary of Confidential .
- Benefit to Customer: This project provides an essential Provider Feed for the new Business Application Software. The Purpose of the project was to provide the company with more flexibility based on robust application features at a better price. The Provider Feed portion of the project was successfully completed and ahead of schedule.
- Project Information: Successfully created .Net Console Applications for the Confidential "Quantum Leap" project transitioning from the current Business Application Software, CarePlanner, to the new Business Application Software, "TruCare". There are three types of input XML feeds that were being created for the Confidential Quantum Leap project; 1. Product/Network, 2. Providers and 3. Members (a.k.a. Eligibility) which must be loaded into TruCare in this order for TruCare to function correctly at time of initial configuration for production use. Specifically, my project converts Provider data into XML for uploading into TruCare.
- The .Net Console Applications created for Provider data file handling included an application that read in data from a non-delimited flat file and converted that data into XML. After the XML was generated, it was compared to an XSL file, or an XML Schema file, which ensured that the XML was properly formatted for uploading into the vendor's TruCare application. The Provider data file handling process is configured to generate XML for Provider data from the following providers: Aetna and NGS (an internal Provider).
- As part of the project development process, created and modified stored procedures using T-SQL, wrote SQL queries and created database tables as necessary.
- After successfully creating the Provider XML generation processes, performance tuning of the processes (SQL tuning and table indexing) and automation of the Provider XML generation process to handle multiple available input data files at once were also tasks that were successfully completed.
- During this project, effective communication and interaction with the other team members at all different levels of the organization from IT Staff to Vice Presidents was displayed on a daily basis resulting in successful completion of the project ahead of schedule.
- Documented the Provider Feed process flows using Visio as well as any other necessary documentation for the project.
- Technologies used: VB.Net, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Visual Studio Console Applications, SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL, Tortoise - File Sharing Software - like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visio, Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) - Used to access remote servers in Lake Forest, IL for execution of processes and storage of data, XML, XSL.
Confidential Souderton, PA
System Developer II
- Developed / configured all components for simple to moderately complex Interactive Phone and Web Response Systems.
- Worked with the Project Manager to ensure User Requirements Specification (URS) document was accurate and up to date through URS Review meetings and subsequent daily status meetings for initial build studies.
- Ensured communication of project status to all team members and my Technical Support Lead.
- Supported in-house software application named Document Assistant using C# that created all pertinent documents needed for initial build study development. Document Assistant was also used to create views that were ultimately moved to the stage and production environments.
- Technologies Used: C#, ASP.NET, XML, Jscript, Visio, SQL Server 2000/2008.