- 8+ years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various Intranet, Internet Client - Server and Web based applications.
- Experienced in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Proficient experience in using Agile Scrum methodologies, performed roles of Scrum Master following sprint/standup sessions and used Excel extensively to write user stories, analyzed the Iteration Burn Down charts and reviewed defects.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework, ASP, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, C#.NET, Web Services, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, REST, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, MVVM, XML, HTML5, CSS3, VB.Net, Visual Studio, AJAX, WPF, SSIS, SSRS packages, Web API, OLAP and Silverlight.
- Worked on various architectures like MVC, SOA, Multi-Tier and REST architectures.
- Expert in Implement deploy and configure Azure websites, configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics on Azure Platform along with scale and resilience for Azure Web sites.
- Experience in writing Database Queries, Stored procedures, Triggers and background jobs in SQL Server.
- Well compliant with use cases, functional flow charts, and functional descriptions to support test plans and better predictability.
- Good knowledge in creating Master Pages, Page Layouts and Content pages in web applications.
- Good Knowledge of data access strategies like ADO.NET, ADO databases and also knowledge on SQL Server and Oracle databases. Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database development in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Constraints and User Defined Functions.
- Involved in the design and development of ASP.NET MVC applications using Entity Framework 5 and Razor View Engine.
- Extensive working experience with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases.
- Hand on experience with Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in MS SQL … Oracle, and MS-Access database programming using PL/SQL, T-SQL, Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Packages, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with Angular JS and application development with C#.
- Used SSIS, SSRS for the reporting part of the application, used SSMS (SQL server management studio) to fetch the data.
- Having very strong knowledge in MS Office 365 with the tools one drive, Articles and Microsites and boards so on.
- Conducted testing (unit testing, regression testing) of different objects to minimize the bugs in the Quality analysis sessions before releasing in to the production.
- Having good knowledge about python scripting.
- Experience in implementation of AJAX to improve user experience.
- Good understand about Spring.net like spring core, Spring AOP and spring data so on.
- Good knowledge in deploying applications on Windows Azure.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- Result oriented software developer with excellent track record of successful completion of projects, project milestones, and quality standards.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#. Net (6.0/5.0/4.0/3.0 ), VB6, VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: .NET 4.7.1/4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0 , ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, Silverlight 4.0/3.0
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XPATH
UI Technologies: Win forms, WPF, Telerik .NET UI Controls
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server Management Studio 2014/ 2012/2008/2005 /2000
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework / 4.7.1/4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2014/ 2012/2008/2005 /2000 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i IBM DB2
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2012/2008/2005 ), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2015/2013/2010/2007 , MS OFFICE 365
ORM: LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework 6/5/4
Web Design: Photoshop, Dreamweaver,Sitecore
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (2013/2012/2010/2008 ), Visual Source Safe (2005), VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services) 2017.
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services, Enterprise Library 4.0/3.0, DLL
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Testing Tools: N-Coverage, N-Unit, Load, VS Automated Unit Testing framework
Software Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile RUP, Agile SCRUM
Confidential, Portland, OR
Sr .Net Developer
- Expert at .Net web technologies such as C#5, ASP.NET 4.7.1, Web Form Framework, MVC 5.0 and AngularJS.
- Mastered in Web Service, WCF Service and Web API using SOAP and RESTful Service.
- Developed the application using .NET Core 2.0.3, MVC Web API, Razor, C#, Ajax, Html5, CSS3, JSON and LINQ.
- Developed Retail based API using .Net Core2.0, Web API to build HTTP services to serve broad range clients like UPS, USPS Using C#.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO.Net Entity Framework Model, LINQ to Entities, and C#.
- Involved in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Developed and Implemented functions including user Place Order, return, track schedule for customers order based on Web API and Unit of Work & Repository design pattern for the Customer parts.
- Data grid, Data list and Repeater server controls are used with ADO.NET to manipulate the data and generate results based on alert types.
- Extensively used stored procedures, Views, User defined Functions to store and retrieve data from Azure COSMOS DB cloud data stores.
- Responsible for Database design, and creating of Stored Procedures, triggers to perform the Data retrieval from multiple tables in SQL Server 2016.
- Coordinating and tracking all projects for seamless releases using Project Management System JIRA, Source Code Management System VSTS and Document Management System SharePoint.
- Used XML files to store data and to bind data with the Controls in the Swagger to check data reliability.
- Used AJAX to improve the performance of the web pages and to display the data on frequently visited pages.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions for database operations in Azure Cosmos DB.
- Responsible for writing the Actions in the Controllers which implement the Business Rules and which act as a mediator between API and Database (Model).
- Developed RESTful Web API with HTTP GET, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, and HTTP DELETE method using both convention-based routing and custom routing for administrator to achieve book schedule function.
- Applied Unit of Work & Repository design pattern to build the n-tier software structure based on MVP architectural pattern.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 3 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.1 and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Having good understanding knowledge working with new released angular-5.
- Responsible for implementing the Business Rules in Different areas of application like in the View Model, WCF Service Layer and in Stored Procedure where needed.
- Experienced with using Source Code Version Control Systems like CVS, MS VSTS and TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Highly Proficient at writing test cases and using unit tests including N-Unit to validate development releases with Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Having good Knowledge in undergoing various testing methodologies like Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, System testing (on IE, Chrome), Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Backend Testing, API Testing and Web Services testing.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers. Performed Unit Testing and System Testing of the application.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Sr .Net Developer
- As a developer, Responsible for Designing, Coding, developing and implementing web application using C#, VB6, ASP.Net 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6.1.
- Worked on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with VB .NET for the code behind modules.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in the Forms.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Responsible for developing Layout, Nested Layout Pages, Partial Views Using CSS style sheets for having common layout and look and feel to all the controls.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server2008/2012.
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for database connectivity and transactions. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment and client-side validations were designed using Data Annotations and java script.
- Experience in Creating Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Installed and configured GIT and communicating with the repositories in GITHUB and branching, tagging, and merging.
- Knowledge in Implementing Integration of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) with existing directories Azure AD Connect and single sign-on.
- Angular-2 was used for creating the controllers, Factories, Services, Custom Directives.
- Deployment of web application using apache web server across the cluster of LINUX/UNIX operating systems and Windows IIS.
- Extensive use of Kendo UI framework was made - including widgets like Kendo grid, Kendo autocomplete, Kendo window, etc., including the use of Kendo core framework features.
- In a UX designing team I worked on alternative design options for User Flows & IA Diagram Affinity Diagramming.
- User Interface design and development using Visual Basic 6.0, VB.Net, ASP.NET, ASP and Dreamweaver.4
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern.
- Involved in design, development and maintenance. Used UML for designing the application.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Used knockout JS to create the observables and Data Binding.
- Involved in developing distributed, transactional, portable and secure application using WCF hosted on IIS and access those application using different technologies like java, remoting services.
- Responsible is using J-Query for Client-Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Development experience in C#, XAML for Silverlight applications and web applications for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Having good partial knowledge in ASP.NET MVC framework to develop user interfaces.
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net.
- Angular 2 was used to make the web applications dynamic and is used for making DOM manipulation.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Experience in building Web services using Web API and performing CRUD operations.
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files..
- Having very strong knowledge in MS Office 365 with the tools One drive, Infopedia, Articles and Microsites and boards so on.
- Helped production performance issues using Visual studio, telerik, ASP.net, SQL production server system and IIS.
- Expertise in analyzing production monitoring metrics to trace back to test results and offer suggestions for areas performance improvements.
- Partially worked with behavior driven development and domain driven development.
- Coordinate with the QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing of different modules.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , Visual Studio 2013/2015, IIS7.5, ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, VB.Net, Silverlight, WCF Services, WPF Screens, Web API, Angular JS, Azure, CSS, Design Patterns, Power Shell, Web Forms, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008/2012 R2, Stored Procedures and Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Peapack, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application Using C#, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5, 4.0/4.5/4.6.1 ASP.Net, Web Services using SOAP, XML, and Visual Studio.
- Implemented complex financial processes by designing data and business layers utilizing C#.NET, ADO.NET and XML.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Contributed in Design and Coding part of the application.
- Involved in development of Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed web application using Mongo DB, Meteor.js, Angular JS, Git, JIRA, and Shell Scripts.
- Having pleasant experience with the Git Operations like git add, git clone, git commit, git fetch and git merge.
- Developed new software with VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Ported software from VB6 and ASP Classic to VB.NET and ASP.NET as required.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Implemented client-side validations using J-Query/Java script and ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Data annotations to do validations on the Model Data.
- Experience in SITECORE CMS Implementation, Content Design and Development (with Asp.Net MVC)
- Experience in Sitecore Accelerators such as, Sitecore Rocks, Team Development for Sitecore and Glass Mapper.
- Implement Sitecore architecture and develop custom Sitecore controls to facilitate client's CMS needs.
- Maintained and enhanced middleware components using Collections, Generics, Object Serialization, and Multi-Threading using java.Util. Concurrent package and core java design patterns.
- Configured the Web-Config file for Session Management and trace
- Good working experience in Azure Logic apps, Service Bus, Document DB and SQL Database.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses).
- Participated in database design and creating Functions, Stored procedures, Views, Indexes and cursors in SQL.
- Used SQLite.NET with Xamarin. Forms and MVVM for reading and writing data to a local SQLite database.
- Used localization techniques in Xamarin for data translation.
- Having good knowledge in design and develop back end business logic, relational databases, load balancing and scaling schemes as well as caching techniques with Redis.
- Experience in building Data Integration and Workflow Solutions for data warehousing using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Programmed ADO.Net for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Set, Data Table, Data Adapter and Data Reader.
- Involved in Database Design and creating Database tables, Views, Stored procedures, Indexes in SQL and T-SQL and Performance Tuning.
- Contributed in Database design, creating tables and writing required Stored Procedures, Scripts.
- Use Mongo Chef to explore databases and perform other crud operations on the collections and documents.
- Migrated large amount of data between mongo clusters using mongo-dump, mongo-restore, mongo-export and mongo-import.
- Created and Consumed Web Services using SOAP.
- Performed CRUD operations with WCF Restful services using Web-Get, Web-Invoke.
- Designed and implemented Rich Interactive UI screens using WPF and performed data manipulations/bindings using WCF Services.
- Extensively used WPF Layouts like Grid Panel, Stack Panel, and Dock Panel while designing the Views.
- Participated in unit testing, maintenance and retrieving the database using ADO.NET.
- Composed python scripts to parse XML and JSON reports and load the information in database.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Having complete idea about Log4net logging tools to logging the application with Configuration, Setup and Call.
- Used re-sharper and Custom .Net controls such as Telerik.
- Developed web application using Mongo DB, Meteor.js, Angular JS, Git, JIRA, and Shell Scripts.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.