- .Net full stack developer cum architect with 10+ years of comprehensive experience in all aspects of .Net, architecture.
- Microsoft Certified Professional with highly analytical, goal focused, and results oriented with implementation, development and migrations.
- Implemented high quality, scalable and extendable customized enterprise solutions.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills, capable of building and directing highly effective cross - functional teams, delivering exceptional customer service, providing in-depth user, and collaborating across all organizational levels.
- Technically diverse, Subject Matter Expert and Knowledgeable consultant with expert understanding of business needs and processes and the ability to translate needs into technical solutions that increase overall efficiency, reduce company costs, and facilitate generation of revenue.
- A team player and independent critical thinker, dedicated to troubleshooting and resolving problems while enhancing office operations.
- Delivered enterprise-wide technology solutions which are highly scalable & reliable by achieving all milestones of projects of various ranges.
- Orchestrating a skilled cross-functional team of 20 professionals.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills - able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Lead developer with outstanding leadership & Communication skills, Designed, built, directed highly effective cross-functional teams, multiple projects, outstanding customer service, evangelized SharePoint capabilities, solutions provided in-depth user, and collaborated across all organizational levels.
- Fueled additional revenue stream through responsive customer support, reducing license costs by 50%
- Accredited many s such as Most Valued Professional, Star Achiever, Pat on back, Team of the Year etc.
- Azure, AWS, .Net Core, Asp. Net MVC, Entity frame Work, C#, PowerShell
- Python, Docker, Travis CI, VSTS, Jenkins
- Identity Server, Web Api, SQL Server, REST API
- Architecture. Governance, Workflows
- Azure, AWS, SharePoint, Office 365, Migration
- Kafka, Micro services, SQL, No SQL
- Leadership, Project Management
- Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Test Driven development, Dev OPS, Design Patterns, Typescript
IAM: ADFS/AD, SAML, OpenID, Azure AD, SharePoint Claims, OAUTH
DATABASE: SQL Server, No SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo /Dynamo, DB2, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
- .Net & Dev Ops lead for highly scalable and sensitive traffic applications.
- Lead the developers, QA, product owner and scrum master to assess ROI, prioritize needs and produce high quality software changes.
- Led continuous delivery project, streamlining dev workflow, built micro services and resiliency design patterns, delivering containerized releases based on Docker to Cloud(Azure/AWS) for deployment. Analyzed and addressed shared needs of projects that require ArcGIS stack (local/cloud deployment).
- Reduced the redundancy of the effort results in longer time-to-market. As well as net increase in implementation and support overhead across the product portfolio. Built single sign on (SSO) authentication/authorization and messaging system using .Net Core 2.0, Identity Server 4, Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework and Angular 4, d3.js, Kafka, Docker. Result: reduced ESRI license for various product lines cost by 50%.
- Spearheaded the development of the process-automation tools used company-wide
Data Lead Consultant
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Led requirements gathering workshops to select and recommend a portal collaboration solution.
- Met with key business users, coordinated requirements gathering, collaborated to obtain step-by-step buy-in.
- Analyzed information architecture, developed Portal Requirements document, recommended solution to business users, produced solution documentation, diagrams, and PowerPoint presentations. Answered questions, resolved issues, obtained consent and resources needed to move forward.
- Played a key role in UI design for a sophisticated user-configurable rule-based application using Web API/ OData, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Angular.
- Streamlined workload for key creative agency vendors, maximized profit from dynamic demand-based pricing across the marketing and sales.
- Designed and implemented complex daily and monthly data extraction and aggregation processes and associated queries in SQL Server stored procedures for sales data. Result: Rich, chartable summary and detail data readily available to any BI application through fast queries.
- Suggested and implemented index modifications to key SQL Server tables.
- Response time for certain queries reduced by 60-95%.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Led the effort to modernize the look and feel of the company's products, by developing and introducing custom controls, Azure.
- An up-to date and easier-to-use product. Increased revenue
- Provided design and strategy for architecture and development best practices for the Ext JS libraries in an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Using Google Maps API, created a data visualization tool for users implemented with Ext JS and ASP.NET MVC.
- Provided insightful consultation to key stakeholders & business analysts to ensure proper creation and compliance of enterprise level content types and taxonomy structure
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Saved company $100K+ due to implementation of SharePoint web host used in vendor evaluation.
- Migrated JDE XE to Enterprise One, and integrated LOB (Document Imaging/Scanning Software) and migrated from SharePoint older to newer version.
- Maintenance cost for JDE has been reduced to 50%
- Achieved maximum reusability and minimum response time for critical components and engines using AS 400, .Net Framework, BI Tools and CRM.
Confidential, RICHMOND, VA
- Provided hands-on migration of a highly customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm (PowerShell) including setup, workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, security, and other specialized services.
- Created and implemented effective governance plans, project management guidelines, deployment and development methodologies (DevOps), resulting in significant error reduction and an increase in implementation times.
- Replaced paper-based Aircraft requisition with e-forms resulting hassle free easy to use system for leadership Result:increased satisfaction and efficiency for a network of key stake holders.
Confidential, Toledo, OH
- Built Extranet Portals with claims-based authentication and complete integration solution by providing access to customers and contractors with personalized service which increased the user adoption by 50%
- Built WCF Services using c#.Net and Workflow interacts with SAP PI 7.1 to communicate between SAP and SharePoint. Built modules such as Order Information Status. Defined the development and roadmap strategies for Enterprise System Integration end users on lists, libraries, pages, publishing, web parts, importing, exporting, navigation and many other SharePoint features during project deployments and with ongoing support
- Supervised all aspects of business application planning and development and code review