- Over 8 years of experience in developing and deploying web applications and Windows based applications and Services using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework using ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, C#, SQL Server.
- Understanding of the S.O.L.I.D. principles of software development .Good knowledge of OOP principles.
- Extensive Knowledge on .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), MVVM (Model - View-View-Model) and MVC (Model-View-Control).
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of Asp.Net versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience with application, server-level and database security frameworks and best practices including xss, data encryption, API security, web server security, single sign-on and other security modules
- Excellent experience of developing application using .Net Framework and MVC Razor Engine to support clean Separation of Concerns and higher testability.
- Worked on SQL Server Database Design, Database Maintenance, and Developing Complex Queries, Indexes, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Cursor, Views, Functions and Joins.
- Expertise in developing client-server active synchronization using ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing Web Services like SOAP, WSDL using XML, REST-full Services and Web Api.
- Good at troubleshooting/Debugging skills.
- Good experience in Exception Handling, Memory Leakage Debugging and Tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime can be seen and analyze more efficiently.
- Experience working on 3-Tier, N-Tier Architectures, MVC (Model View Controller) in applications.
- Experience in various domains like Banking, Finance and Insurance.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET, Entity Framework, ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader to interact with databases like SQL Server.
- Experience in designing SSIS Packages for transferring data from multiple data sources to SQL server.
- Excellent T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Worked extensively with HTML controls, validation controls and user controls for code reuse.
- Experience with Azure PaaS Solutions like Azure Web Apps, Web Roles, Worker Roles, and SQL Azure and Azure Storage.
- Ability in developing the Windows/Web Applications which are memory efficient writing clean programming Code, making the software reliable and code optimization.
- Experience in generating PDF using ITextSharp Library.
- Excelled in performing product development within scheduled time frame based on system specifications and requirements.
- Experience in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Excellent communication skills with strong background working directly with co-workers and clients to identify business objectives and establish requirements.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server, SVN and Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT.
Programming Languages: ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB .Net, .Net Framework 4.0, 4.5, ADO.Net, Java Script, jQuery.
Scripting Language: HTML, CSS, JSON DHTML, Bootstrap, Kendo Controls, AJAX, XSL/XSLT, XML, XSD, AngularJS, Azure.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET (.Net Framework (3.5, 4.0, 4.5), ADO.NET, Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM Windows Forms, Web Forms, AJAX, Web Services, Web API WCF, WPF, LINQ.
Databases: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Development tools: Visual studio 2017/2015/2013/2010/2008/2005
Version control tools: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, SVN, GitHub
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Full Stack .NETDeveloper
- Involved in Agile methodologies from Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Involved in the Design of the application using C#, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Data annotations and jQuery to do validations on the Model Data and achieved Dependency Injection.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across the pages within MVC 5 application by Razor layout.
- Implemented the Rest API using WEB API 2 for building the Server-Side component and create DB context in the controller.
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Involved in developing the data access layer using the ADO.NET and Entity Framework following the code first approach.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Migrated databases from SQL Server to Azure SQL Server.
- Experience in creating forms for designing UI using Xamarin with different available layouts and controls.
- Using Sitecore 8.2 to create the Renderings, content, templates of the project and synchronizing all the Sitecore items with the visual studio solution.
- Deployed reports on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), to access reports via report manager.
- Extensively worked withSSIStool suite, designed and created mappings using various SSIS transformations like OLEDB Command, Conditional Split,Lookup, Aggregator,Multicastand Derived Column.
- Used TFS for version controlling and creating the User stories in Backlogs according to work item.
- Involved in unit testing with Microsoft Unit Tests, preparing System Test Cases, Documentation, Debugging and bug fixing.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC design pattern.
- Implemented applications using ASP.NET4.5, C#, WCF, Restful services, XML, JSON, XAML, Azure, storage explorer and SQL Server 2012.
- Designed the web UI using ASP.NET, HTML, Bootstrap, Typescript, CSS, Web Forms and AJAX controls Coded in AngularJS framework to build Web application.
- Developed application using the WCF, RESTful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- Created SSIS packages to import/export data to/from Facets database to external entities.
- Developed grids and charts using Kendo UI Controls to display data.
- Effectively handled ASP.NET MVC such as page output caching and data caching to improve the performance of the web application.
- Created Web App Services and deployed ASP.NETapplications through MS Azure Web App Services.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Involving in creating a SSIS solution to sync the legacy data with retro processing to QNXT.
- Developed REST Web Service on HTTP Handlers with POST, GET Methods for XML and JSON requests.
- Designed the WPF Windows application using C#, Entity Framework (EF 6.0), DevExpress Controls(v17.1).
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implement WPF application following the MVVM framework template.
- Developed visual components throughWPFusingXAMLandExpression Blend.
- Developed Sitecore Templates, Content, Controller Renderings, View renderings, Layouts in Sitecore.
- Created and Installed Sitecore packages to deploy the changes to the various environments.
- Testing and deploying application in different CI/CD regions and deploying them in production.
- Wrote NUnit testing classes to test the application implementing NUnit Framework.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, Visual Studio .NET2013, C#, Java Script, jQuery, SOAP UI, CSS 3.0, HTML5, Angular JS, AJAX, WCF, ASP.NETMVC 4/5, IIS 7.5, XML, JSON, Win Forms, Restful web services, WPF, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET and Sitecore.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Attended scrums (daily stand-up meetings), agile iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using SQL server 2008 and .NET Framework.
- Responsible for followingAcceptance Test Driven Development ATDDProcess. Analyzing, estimating and sizing the User Stories which will help Product Owners to prioritize the Story Cards. Developing the software solution and writing code usingPair ProgrammingandTest-Driven Development TDDprocess
- Implement ASP.NETProject with MS CRM using Web Services.
- Implemented 3 tier architecture using WCF services.
- Involved in PowerShell scripts for creating .net and com objects.
- Extensively used in default Model Binding and custom Model Binding to post the data to the controller method using post methods and retrieved the data by Get Methods.
- Used Model View and View model rendering functionality into the application.
- Created custom ASP.NET pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Spent time in research and development of the existing code, business logic, bindings and web services.
- Used LINQ-TO-SQL classes to get the data from the database tables.
- Involved in creation of internal FTP Downloader.exe file exchange application.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote NUnit testing classes to test the application implementing NUnit Framework.
- Used Visual studio to create Windows forms application for the FTP application.
- Used jQuery for the client-side validations, styling and for business logic.
- Used XAML coding for WPF for company's utility tool applications.
Environment: .NETFramework 3.5/3.0, web forms, MVC, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET3.5/3.0, SSIS, WCF, WPF, AngularJS, Knockout JS, PowerShell, WinForms, jQuery, XML, error handling, NO SQL, Web Services, SSRS, IIS 7.0, windows services, WSDL, Scrum, SOAP, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, TFS.