- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis / Design (OOD) and various design patterns.
- Experience in a fast - paces Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in XML/XSL related technologies: XML, XSLT and X-PATH.
- Extensively worked on web servers like IIS 5.0/6.0/7.5.
- Conceptualized and developed modules, detecting conflicts of interest in authorizations, bringing site within compliance faster TEMPthan any other site using VB.NET.
- Developed and consumed web services using Microsoft ASP.NET with C# using the protocols such as SOAP.
- Good understanding in writing Perl scripts covering data feeding handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through SOAP module and WSDL.
- Excellent knowledge of different OOP languages like C#, JAVA, C++ and VB.
- Extensive knowledge on using Unity design pattern.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows application with C#.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control design pattern, Model View View Model design pattern, Team Foundation (TFS) and Test Driven Development.
- Strong developing experience in Visual Studio .NET 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008.
- Hands on experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere.
- Hands on experience in using knockoutJS.
- Good knowledge of DurandalJS.
- Excellent knowledge on using PRISM.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, SOA Design Patterns.
- Experience in gathering requirement analysis, design and development of enterprise N-tier applications, architecture, documentation of user requirements, functional and architectural specifications.
- Specialized in designing, developing and maintaining SOAP and RESTful web services using WCF.
- Better knowledge in developing .NET assemblies encapsulating business rules.
- Good experience in ADO.NET, RDO, DAO and ODBC.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, Functional test, Integration test, UAT and Regression testing.
- Leverage SOA paradigm & SOA metadata to create agile technical solutions for changing business demands.
- Designed multiuser application, strong knowledge on .NET architecture.
- Experienced in writing PowerShell scripts for automating tasks and process.
- In depth experience with AngularJS, jQuery, UI, Backbone.js, HTML5, AJAX, TEST/JSON, CSS, SASS, LESS, Firebug, Chrome dev tools, MVP and component patterns, semantic markup, browser internals, and DOM manipulation.
- Good knowledge on UNIX commands.
- Excellent knowledge in AWS.
- Experience in implementation of AJAX to improve user experience.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Command, DataReader, DataSet and DataAdapter.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET security features such as authentication and authorization, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based authentication and authorizing users and roles.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, triggers, views and functions.
- Worked extensively on ETL process using SSIS package.
- Using T-SQL and writing complex queries.
- Database design, Development and Administration using MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 and MS Analysis Services 2008.
- Expert in developing large scale applications using .NET framework in the areas dat require Performance, Scalability, Security and Extensibility.
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: .Net Framework(1.1,2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5), C#, VB .NET, VC++, ASP.NET, VBScript, ASP 3.0, Visual Basic 6.0.
Customer Relationship Management: Microsoft Dynamic CRM 365
Operating System: DOS,Windows, NT/98/XP/2000/2003/Vista/2008, UNIX
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, COM+, ADO .NET, ADO, XML, XML Web Services, Win Forms, WebForms, Windows Services, LINQ, WCF, WPF and Web APL, REST
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i/11g, MS Access, DB2,MongoDB
IDE: Visual Studio .Net(2012,2010,2008,2015), Visual Interdev, Visio, Visual Basic 6.0
Database Programming: Stored procedures, Views, Functional and Cursors in SQL Server, Oracle(PL/SQL), T-SQL, Triggers, SQL, PL/SQL
Reporting Tools: SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Methodologies: Client/Server Architecture, N-tier Application, Architecture, OOA prototyping, Process Models Systems Integration, SOA
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS), Test Driven Development(TDD), GIT
Other Tools: Extreme Dialogue, IBM WebSphere MQ
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns, MVC
Application Servers: IIS (5, 5.1,6,7, 7.5)
- Develop, test, implement and administer State of the Art software systems using knowledge of programming techniques and computer software programs such as Microsoft .net F/W, Asp.Net MVC, AngularJS and SQL Server 2012/2008 R2.
- Perform detailed business and technical design documents (TDD) by participating in JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions.
- Developed and Consumed Web Services using Restful Web APIs.
- Developed C# plug-ins for several Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 solutions.
- Customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 organizations at the form, entity, relationship, reports, workflow, dialogs, and business unit/user role permission level.
- Designed AngularJS thin client and fast performance application which will consume WebAPI’s.
- Worked on enabling the conversion to common language runtime objects of XML documents by using XML serialization.
- Developed WebAPI’s called eDocs’, UD (Unified Desktop) Integration and TIAA EverBank Services.
- Used LINQ and ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.5 for database interaction.
- Validated forms using jQuery Plugins and Fixed page performance issues using jQuery templates.
- Discovered performance issue with plugins dat run on every entity create, associate and disassociate and recommended registration for only the entities dat need it.
- Created Proof of concept (POC) using of Able Bride Editable Grid Add-on.
- Resolved complex problems and defects occurring on integrated as well as end to end environments.
- Developed UML diagrams using Visio to analyze functional flow in the application for new requirements.
- Implemented asynchronous calls using AJAX and passed data through JSON and other Formats.
- Work with the Team and Business for modifications to new applications and existing applications.
- Developed Windows Authentication to maintain secure connectivity with other applications.
- Improved application Performance by removing un-necessary and legacy code.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to extract, transform and load data into data warehouse from different sources, consolidating and merging into one single source.
- Implemented Logging, Event Handlers and Error Handling in SSIS packages.
- Developed applications in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Created Migration documents to move code from Lower Environments to higher environments.
- Performing Unit-Testing on logics dat are being built.
- Deployed application and components on the Migration servers and test servers.
- Web application Performance Optimization Techniques within database and plug-ins; Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing, Transactions in SQL Server.
- Maintain versioning of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010(TFS).
- Designing, Coding, Development, Support and Maintenance of secure Business application systems; Develop & maintain Financial & Budgeting Applications.
- Involved in FRD (Functional Required Document) review meetings.
- Designed TDD (Technical Design Documents) prior to development.
- Actively participated on Code-Reviews and deliveries.
- Setup and development of SSIS integration packages between systems.
- Product development is anAgile(SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- Involved inProduction SupportandMaintenanceTickets.
- UsedWCFfor creating services for the application.
- UsedSOAarchitecture for developing services.
- Creatingand consumed WCFservicesfollowingSOAPprotocol and createdWSDLdocuments to describe web services.
- Worked withXML Serializationto enable the conversion of XML documents to common language runtime objects.
- UsedFaultContracts SOAP mechanism dat transfers errors from service to SOAP specifications.
- Used LINQ andADO.NETEntity Framework 5.0for Database interaction.
- Designed and developed UI usingKnockout,CSS,Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and AJAX.
- Developed View-Models in order to restrict the controllers to control the dataflow between the model and view.
- Involved in generating theInvoiceReport,ExportReport andPDFReport.
- Maintained quality of SOA services like security requirements such as reliable messaging, authentication, authorization and policies associated with it.
- Involved inSecurityToken to sendemailnotification to the user when Password has been reset.
- Designed the application using MVCdesign patternsand generatedUML diagrams.
- Proficiency in developingXMLapplications usingDTD,Schema,DOM,XSL.
- UsedSingle Sign On (Windows Authentication)for centralized sign on service.
- UsedReSharperfor Code Refactoring and Code Cleanup.
- Actively participated in project schedule,code reviewsand deliveries.
- Created Stored Procedures, PL/SQL statements, Functions to manipulate the databases.
- Developed applications inTDD(Test Driven Development) environment using Unit testing.
- Performing unit-testing on logics dat are being built.
- Deployed the application and components on the test and production servers.
- UsedGITfor the purpose of project tracking and Source Control.
Environment: ASP.NET4.0; C#; Web Services; WCF; MVC 4.0; LINQ; HTML; CSS; Bootstrap; Visual Studio 2012; Oracle11g; Entity Framework 5.0/6.0;AJAX;ADO.NETFramework; MVC Architecture; GIT
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Involved in developing applications in C# 4.5 and .Net Framework4.5 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET 2013.
- Involved in developing plug-ins for AutoCAD and Developed Architectural designs using AutoCAD.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of WPF and VB.NET
- Extensively used CSS 3.0 for page layout and display of graphics.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Worked on View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Experienced in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST/hypermediaweb APIs (SOA).
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed and Used User Controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Performed DDD & TDD using Dependency Injection to decouple the code and Unit testing (Unity, Injects, Structure Map, and AutoCAD) to rectify errors.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using Web Services.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2008r2.
- Used type-safe SQL Parameters for data access in order to avoid SQL Injections.
- The Dependency Injection framework used for this project.
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like Oracle.
- Used JAZZ to maintain the version control history during development.
- Assisted in quality assurance measures such as code reviews, test case creation and unit testing for different modules
- Worked with a team to define requirements and provide technical advice and troubleshooting. Update technical documentation.
- Used WIX Tool setup to create MSI’S for AutoCAD Plug-ins.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Designed User Controls for document upload, comments input, multi select dropdown and risk question control, which was used heavily across the application.
- Created windows application in WinForms, C# and LINQ-SQL.
- Used SSH for managing multiple channels simultaneously. Also for supporting both password and public key authentication.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC 3 (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Used PRISM framework and Unity with Silverlight for developing applications.
- Involved in developing web based application flow using UNITY.
- Created Silverlight Web Objects for best UI interaction like zoom, rotate images.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Started working on migrating ASP.NET application to ASP.NET MVC application.
- Used CSS classes/skins for client-side control UI formatting and provide same look and feel throughout the application.
- Consumed web services (WCF) created by Rule server application.
- Developed WCF services to save/get the data for portfolio screen using C# and LINQ.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using VB.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ and SQL Server 2008.
- Experience in working on Model View, View Model (MVVM) applications.
- Created WCF services to expose HLBVA data using C# and LINQ-SQL.
- Used LLBLGen for code generation of stored procedures and Entity Framework.
- Worked on IBM FileNet for the workflow of the project.
- Designed REST APIs dat allow sophisticated, effective and cost efficient application integration.
- Created Stored Procedures/Functions in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Worked on performance related issues in SQL Server database.
- Worked with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Designed reports using SSRS and called them in Web Application.
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from different Databases.
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to import/export data between local, development and testing databases located on different servers.
- Developed reports through SSRS and Excel.
- Also created complex stored procedures to generate reports using SSRS.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source repository, code management and version control.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, MVC 2.0, C#, ADO.NET,VB.NET, T-SQL, XML, SQL Server 2008, SSH.NET,PRISM,AJAX Control toolkit, SOAP, LINQ, jQuery, TFS, ORM, WinForms, WCF.
Confidential, Effingham, IL
- Understanding the functional requirements, studying the system specifications and designing the Object Model for the software using Object Oriented Techniques with the 3-Tier architecture.
- Got trained on various techniques in VB.NET application development with ASP Web Forms, WinForms, and VB.NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Designed and developed user interface using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Master Pages were developed and used for uniformity and CSS were coded and used for implementing themes.
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using VB.NET.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for consistent access to SQL data sources. Used LINQ for updating data through C#.
- ImplementedOOPSconcepts withC#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used Windows Form to write rich client applications forPc &etc.,
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). Used WCF services for communicating with Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) server. One of the purposes was for license management.
- Used Visual Studio, and SQL server for the analysis and development of online systems.
- Analyzed and exchanged administrator, designed, developed and maintained the web-based and automated accounting systems and various other applications using visual basic and SQL server.
- Designed user interfacesusing XHTML.
- Experience in using SOAP for creating web services.
- Worked with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) to add detail and design to the model.
- Experienced with NHibernate to translate programming language syntax automatically to the language dat the database understand.
- Coded Stored Procedures dat contained joins and used in ADO.NET for creating, updating or deleting the data and even perform some information related tasks with multiple tables.
- Maintained in daily backups and disaster recoveries.
- Involved in all the stages of development from the Design till Maintenance.
- Prepared user documentation.
- Member of the Reverse engineering team in preparing the Use case documents for the existing Windows based HIS application.
- Member of the Common components team developed HIS Common Search control, Work List control, HIS Single Field master, Data Entry control.
- Contributed in developing Vertical Slice for the specified architecture at the time of design phase.
- Involved in Service Identification discussions, functional decomposition with respect to WCF services.
- Developed WCF Services using WSSF and Services integration, implemented MVP design pattern with N tire Architecture by using WCSF.
- Implemented end to end functionality of the MMS Purchase, MMS Main Stores Modules.
- Participation on activities such as mentoring junior developers, preparing coding standards documents, resolving technical issues across the project and code reviews.
Jr. Net Developer
- Involved in Requirement capturing, analyzing and scoping.
- Involved in designing the user requirement document, Software requirement specification document.
- Involved in Protocol Modeling.
- Involved in developing the Test Suite and running the Test cases for MS FRS2 and RDPEMC protocols.
Environment: .Net Framework, C#, C++, PT3 Frame Work, Netmon, Windows 2008 R2(WIN7), Long Horn Server, Visual Studio .NET 2008.