- Microsoft Certified Professional .NET Developer with around 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of web based, Client Server and N - tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience of Designing and developing software applications with the.NET Framework (5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0 ), ASP.NET ( 4.7/4.6/4.5/4.0 ), ASP.Net MVC (5.0/4.0/3.0),VB.Net, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX,SWAGGER, LINQ, WCF, WebServices, Web API.
- Experience in developing presentation layer using Web Forms, Telerik controls, Windows Forms, infragistic Controls.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft design patterns like Model View View Model Patterns (MVVM), MVC, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WCF, WPF and Web Services.
- Proficient in Cascading, Master Pages, User Controls, Themes, Skins, HTML, HTML5, XML, CSS, Style Sheets, Java Script, jQueryand Razor Syntaxand worked with ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Expertise in design, creating and deploying consuming of XML Web Services, REST services, WEBAPI and WCF Services.
- Extensive experience in working with LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML and RESTservices.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using MVC design patterns including Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model.
- Used Test Driven Development, Agile/SCRUM in a fast-changing environment.
- Expertise in MongoDB for migrating various MongoDB versions on different platforms.
- Utilized Sitecore CMS solutions to design .NET application features.
- In-depth knowledge and experience SQL Server integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS).
- Experience in N-Logger for handling exceptions and logging them.
- Experience in creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs and implemented different sitecore pipelines.
- Worked on roles and users, and workflows in sitecore.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Work experience on the source control software packages like GIT and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Expertise in Team Foundation Service (TFS)for task assignments, tracking andreporting the issues.
- Experienced in handling exceptions using windows logging, text logging and database logging.
- Expertise in database programming involving Stored Procedures, functions with SQL Server 20012/2008/2005/2003.
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development, System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance testing (UAT) including Bug reporting and Fixing.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
Programming Languages: C#, .NET (5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET, HTML, HTML5 T-SQL
UI Technologies: Telerik controls, Winforms, Angular JS
IDE tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2010/2008 , SQL Server management studio
.NET Frameworks: .NET Framework 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2003
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2012/2008)
Source Control: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 , Microsoft IIS (10.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 ) Team Foundation Service (TFS), GIT, SVN
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in initial phases of design, analysis and elicitation of requirements
- Developed the web application utilizing ASP.NET MVC WEB API2.0, HTML 5, CSS3, and Bootstrap which provides performance data visualization to users.
- Designed the application using an WEB API architecture that promotes a clear separation of business logic and data access tiers.
- Implemented components with angular material as UI and get the consume service using HTTP Client and RxJs Observables.
- Implemented Dialogue models using angular material and Ng bootstraps.
- Implemented Token based Authorization using Data power Token and customer global exception filters.
- Extensively used Microsoft Dapper for connecting the MS-SQL server.
- Train the resources on contract administration and FERC expectations.
- Implemented Swagger for WEBAPI testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2014 for accessing the database.
- Performed Unit testing using NUnit framework.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.7, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Dapper, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, AJAX, jQuery, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in designing and implementing different web applications in Sitecore MVC.
- Developed multiple web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, Java script, jQuery and AJAX.
- Worked on implementing claims based and token based authentication with Sitecore, implemented different sitecore pipelines especially altered HttpBeginRequest pipeline of sitecore to tweak the sitecore's internal functionality.
- Used .Net framework 5.0/4.5, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for applicationdevelopment.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Worked on MongoDB database for transactions, schema design and indexes.
- Created and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB. Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as wellas performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Worked on common shared views and views for UI using JSON and jQuery.
- Handled the exception using N-Logger techniques.
- Integrate Content Management functionality into existing browser-based solutions through the use of REST APIs.
- Writing the Contract models, Domain models to consume the Rest Services and converters to map between contract models and domain models.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation using Validationcontrols using both Custom validation and JQuery was written for Client side validations.
- Worked on roles and users, and workflows in sitecore for CMS system.
- Involved in implementing the logic using C# and OOPS concepts.
- Involved in developing WCF Web Service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, ModelView Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Worked on Swagger API for RESTFUL web services for ease customer interactions with the remoteservice.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2012.
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process for various applications across the enterprise.
Environment: VisualStudio2012, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Sitecore 8.0, WCF,SWAGGER, MONGODB, Entity Framework 6.0, Java Script, JQuery, TFS 2012, WCF, IIS 10.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, REST, LINQ, XML, Windows server 2012.
Confidential, Berwyn, PA
- Involved in entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Design and developed Rich GUI using ASP.NET, and Telerik controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to access data from SQL Server 2008.
- Used Visual Studio 2008, C#,ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Services and MS SQL server 2008.
- Designed and developed Win forms, classes and user controls
- Worked on creating the ASP.NET Web pages, web services and user controls
- Development and designing Web forms in Visual Studio and C#.
- Wrote SQL scripts and extensively designed and developed Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages in SQL Server 2008 to execute various database routines.
- Used Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0/3.5, C#,ASP.NET, MVC 3.0, XML, WCF, Razor views, Web Services and MS SQL server 2008.
- Experience working with AJAX technologies, Web Services, which are also under enhancements for the application.
- Developed multiple batch applications as per the requirements.
- Implemented business objects in C# to provide users ability to export or save report into apdf.
- Extensively used Telerik controls, Ajax, jQuery, CSS for ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Developed stored procedures, views for the application.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the program sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Implemented 3-Tier architecture, facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Implemented AJAX Library, CSS, and various web controls to present interface to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Developed multiple console applications as per the requirements.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master page, Login control, Site map, Microsoft menu control and client side validation is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Used Grid Views and custom paging for displaying huge amounts of data.
- Created Stored Procedures, Indexes, Views and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Modified web services using C# to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging and exception management support to help in the detection of problems in code.
- Used SSIS to create packages and automated them using SQL scheduler.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .NETFrame Work 4.0/3.5, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, SQL Server 2008, XML, Web Services, LINQ, WCF, Crystal Reports, SSIS, TFS, Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture and Database Connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services, and consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in Integration Testing of the entire application.
Jr .NET Developer
- Designed user interface for ASP.NETweb forms and implemented application logic using C#.
- Effectively handled ASP.NETserver side state management features such as view state, hidden fields, cookies and query strings, application state and session state.
- Worked on several ASP.NETserver controls and handled server side events to optimize performance.
- Used ASP.NETfeatures such as Master Page, Themes and Skins to make consistent look-and-feel throughout the website.
- Used ADO.NETobjects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Developed exception handling functionalities.
- Developed the code using C# according to the coding standards.
- Implemented Tables, Indexes, Relations, T-SQL Ad-hoc Queries, Views, User Defined Functions (UDF) and Stored Procedures.
- Effectively followed and implemented the scrum methodologies by attending day to day scrum meetings and schedule the sprints.
- Created SQL Stored Procedure to implement complex business logics to improve performance.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.