- Around 8 Years of extensive experience in software development life cycle involving Architecture, Requirement analysis, design, development, Coding, testing, Maintenance and implementation of Various Applications based on Client Server, web applications and business solutions using C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Silverlight, SQL Server Oracle 8i/9i/10g and Visual Studio.
- Delivered software solutions including windows applications and web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Worked in full life - cycle development of .Net applications, and RDBMS environments.
- Worked on Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise on full software development life cycle (SDLC) of projects with Microsoft technologies.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .NET framework of 4.0, 3.5 and 2.0 features.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser Compatibility issues, graphics optimization for the web.
- Extensively used PRISM for developing the WPF application.
- Extensively Used Telerik Reporting to develop Reports.
- Working experience with ORM concepts like Linq to Sql, Entity Framework.
- Strong understanding and experience with different protocol binding in WCF.
- Expert in writing Confidential -SQL statements for creating tables, indexes, views and constraints.
- Extensively worked in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, database triggers, cursors, exception handlers, DTS Export & Import.
- Experience with fine-tuning and optimizing Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Have an excellent software development experience including the full product life cycle with exposures in Code control management system like WinCVS, Visual Source Safe and Team foundation Server.
- Extensive Experience in interaction with Client and functional people for gathering the business requirements & functional specifications.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal or no supervision
Languages: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, LINQ
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014 , Oracle 8.0/9i/10g/11G, MS-ACCESS 2000/2003, DB2
OS: Windows (NT,XP), Windows 2000, Win Server 2003, Windows 7
Tools: MS Visual Studio. Net 2005/2008/2010/2013 , MS VSS, MS Visio, MS Office, FrontPage, Dream weaver, Rational Rose, Team Foundation Server, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Multimedia Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0/10, SSRS and .Net Reporting Services
Confidential, Columbia, MD
SR. DOTNET DEVELOPER
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Involved in SDLC in whole project, in Analysis, design and coding part.
- Demonstrated the UI modules to Users with weekly meetings as per the SCRUM.
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Agile SCRUM.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Also leveraged WCF security mechanism Confidential transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure. This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, the middle tier contained all the business logic
- Developed complex view using ASP.NET MVC Razor engine, JQuery UI, server-side scriptingwith C#, .NET Framework 4.0.
- Developed MVC 5 pattern using Entity Framework for the Data Access Layer and UI with JQuery/Bootstrap for the front end.
- Also Used JQuery which communicates with RESTFUL web service.
- Working with JQuery Ajax, CSS, and callback Objects, Effects and Events.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJs)
- Developed interactive data binding, filters and Custom Directives using AngularJs.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net 3.
- Created models using Entity Framework 6.1 and integrated with MVC5.
- Used Web API (API Controllers) for HTTP and REST based GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and returning JSON format
- Design, Development and testing of RESTful web services called using Entity Framework data services.
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C# and Entity Framework.
- Extensive experience in Developing and Implementing XML Web Services using WCF, SOAP and LINQ.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ for retrieval of data from the SQL Server Database using connected/disconnected architectures
- Implemented the WCF Data Contracts versioning by using Known types and IExtensible DataObject, Ordering and enforcing required data when contracts consumed by clients.
- Exclusively used JQgrid to display and save data, along with various JQgrid features like load once, custom formatter, and custom alignment.
- Designed and created Relational database tables using Normalization, Managed clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented Relationships b/w tables.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Developed Confidential -SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS)
- Developed SSIS (SQL Server Integration services) packages for batch processes which will be executed on off peak hours and send some data to mainframe as per requirements.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the Test cases.
Confidential, McLean, VA
SR. DOTNET DEVELOPER
- Designed and developed intranet web application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Designed UI using jQuery, jQuery UI and CSS3.
- Extensively worked on user interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Customized User Controls, web controls using Kendo UI and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching, Bowser Storage, Managing Cookies.
- Created login-based members area that displays ASP.NET MVC web pages based on access levels and assigned Roles.
- Developed with SOA/Restful architecture.
- Developed DOM Manipulations like Templates, Directives, Filters, Dependency Injection using the Angular JS.
- Works on MVC5 Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.JS1.4, Backbone.JS, and Node.JS.
- Experience in developing SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Worked in Azure/cloud operating environment.
- Created dynamic and interactive user experience with extensive use of AJAX and jQuery.
- Displayed data efficiently using functionalities provided by JQGrid API.
- Used the integration tool Assuresign and Xpertdoc for integration.
- Created efficient and compatible service calls to different applications to transfer data using WCF.
- Customized and Automated Virtual Machine service on Windows Azure Environment.
- Created rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Parsing Raw data into structured format with XML schema binding.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implement Silverlight based applications following the MVVM framework template.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Used the web form to host Report Viewer in Silverlight.
- Migrated web applications into Sitecore CMS system.
- Integrated sitecore with backend system and provided user controls
- Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
- Implemented web application with Backbone.js and PHP Code Igniter framework.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Used Repository Pattern for data persistency and easy management of data flow to and from the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views and Functions and optimized using indexes.
- NUnit were used for unit testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking defects and business requirements.
- The Agile methodology was used throughout the project, with a 20-minute stand-up meeting every morning, regular retrospective meetings, Test Driven Development (TDD) was also enforced and code reviews were done before each commit.
- Fixed issues reported by QA and UAT teams.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in development of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and various other tiers of N-Tired application.
- Designed and developed abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Implemented task management system in SharePoint portal using OOB features and custom server side logic developed using SharePoint Object Model and C#. Added additional functionality using WCF services and Client Object Model.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern to develop a complex web application, ASP.NET with C# as code behind AngularJS, is used for client side validation.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages "Layouts and Nested Layouts", "View Start" and MVC User Controls "Partial Views".
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using ADO.NET Entity frame work and LINQ to reduce impedance mismatch.
- Worked closely with other engineers to develop new REST based APIs for email marketing system.
- Worked with Oracle SQL Developer for writing complex stored procedures.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack Confidential runtime.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Experience with the objects provided by the Excel object model.
- Involved in Generating Excel Sheets by making use of Excel programming.
- Involved in Generating Tableau Reports.
- Worked on using GIT and Tortoise GIT as version control system. Also used Visual Source Safe before moving to GIT.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Writing unit test cases using NUNIT.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server 2015 for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: WCF, ASP.NET 4.5, ADO.NET, Ajax, C#.NET, SQL Server 2015, User Controls, Tortoise SVN, HTML, CSS, Java-Script, Visual Studio 2015, N-Unit, SQL, XML, WSDL, Confidential -SQL.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Analysis and Design and Development of new features as per business user's requirements.
- Utilized agile methodology using internal process SCRUM for the application development.
- Interacted with business users to gather business specs and prepared design docs (use cases, sequence diagrams) using UML.
- Established communication from Angular JS Project to Web API 2 Project.
- Implemented Filter, Custom Filters, sorting throughout the whole application wherever needed.
- Implemented data-binding MVC using Angular JS for front-end development of current web application.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Configured TCP Protocol and system Security in WCF Service.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests and created Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API2.
- Actively participated in daily scrum and grooming meeting providing daily and sprint status. Also part of the planning team for the redesign phase and angular2 migration of the website.
- Implemented Angular JS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Developed Angular JS Factories, Services and re-used across the application.
- Designed and developed the user interface using ASP.NET MVC, Telerik, BOOTSTRAP, CSS3 and HTML5 languages.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls, JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Performed validations using required and also with different directives.
- Used Directive to show different page on click of particular tab for Single Page Application.
- Developed Web API2 Project along with it and Implemented Database Connection to SQL Server for getting access of tables using Entity Framework Database First approach.
- Modified and worked with existing application built on ASP.NET C#.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Develop shared C# logic and User interface using Xamarin Forms.
- Using C# attributes for runtime configuration of Elastic Search mappings and indices.
- Created Restful Web API's to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Created message handlers in Web API2 to implement global level authentication.
- Developed code to validate the user credentials for authenticating user to access the WCF service.
- Worked on a multi-year conversion from a legacy system to a SOA- based .NET application.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery and Angular JS for Synchronous and Asynchronous AJAX calls in HTML5 web pages.
- Implemented various Controllers that utilize different Services.
- Implemented Cloud based Database for Windows, Android and iOS Application.
- Improved application performance using SQL query optimization.
- Involved in development and debugging of complex SQL procedures and functions.
- Worked on the entity framework, WCF services, enterprise library framework and configured and deployed
- Involved in design and implementing code for business and Data Service using WCF.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NET & C# .NET using .NET Framework
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.NET primarily using C#.NET with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies
- Extensively used C#.NET to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool (WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used the ASP.NET State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where Session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server 2008.
- Created a Data Access Layer using C# to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version control.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server 2008, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000 Server, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008.
- Conceptualizing and designing the basic framework for automation.
- Involved in the preparation of requirements documents, User Interface Design, build and Test Plans.
- Handling various technical aspects like software design, coding of modules, monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions.
- Involved in the Analysis of developing test cases, test plans and flat files.
- Handling the Front-end development using WPF, C#
- Attended various meetings with the management team to discuss requirements, estimation, analysis & design.
- Handling the Front-end and Back-end Development including coding, testing etc.
- Reworked on parts of GUI to improve performance, enhancing and modifying functionality as per requirements from Users.
- Implemented business logic/rules using WCF services and integrated with the UI components.
- Created application using HTML5 for responsive design.
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views.
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop the application.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user's needs.
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and SQL Queries in SQL Server.
- Analyzed the database modeling and existing database objects.
- Back-end Development using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
- Interfaced with internal and external clients continuously to maintain effective communication and coordination especially Confidential the time of project maintenance.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server 2008, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000 Server, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008.