- 7 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom, Logistics, IT.
- Technical expertise in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WinForms, Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, Angular JS, VB Script, NodeJS, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, RESTful Web Services and RDLC Reports.
- Extensive experience in Oracle PLSQL in utilizing PL/SQL procedures, functions, unit testing and involved in data extraction, transformation and loading operations on oracle using SQL Loader.
- Extensive experience in design using OOPS concepts and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, Singleton. Experience in fast paced Agile Development Environments including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Strong Experiences in creating and Integration ofXML Web Services.Worked on SOAP HEADER, and SOAP EXCEPTION.
- Extensive experience in creatingrich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service, RESTful Services, Web API and MSMQ, SOA.
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures and efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Strong abilities inDatabase Design, Normalization, writingStored Procedures,handlingSQL CLR, Triggers, Views, FunctionsandSSIS/DTS Packages in MS SQL Server and involved in all the stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in implementing Asynchronous Processing,Multithreading, Caching,error handling, exception management, tracingandloggingfeatures
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools likeTeam Foundation Server (TFS),Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Integration Testing, MS Unit Test,Load Testing, Code review and implemented automated unit testing with XUnit,NUnit framework. Worked with XUnit test using Mock (Moq) objects.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, Web Forms, Win Forms, SOAP, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access, My SQL, PL/SQL.
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports 8.0, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services
ORM: Entity Framework 4.0/5.0.0/6.0/ Core.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Development, Waterfall Development.
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN, GitHub, JIRA.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Followed the standard for Software Development Life Cycle Processes (Selection of a Life Cycle Model, Project Initiation, Project Monitoring and Control, Requirements, Design, Implementation, Installation, Operation and Support.
- Experience with migration of FieldNET Python Web application to ASP.NET Core(MVC) Web application with specific exposure to Web API 2, Angular, IIS server, SQL Server, XUnit.
- Authorization and authentication standards and protocols experience.
- Created .NET Core project Used IIS logs to identify the issues on the web server and monitored application errors through event viewer.
- Use Visual Studio Code as my development tool but connect to APIs built using ASP.Net Core 2.0 and Entity Framework Core using VS 2017.
- Consumed Docker's to develop Container's for the Microservices. Designed and Developed Container Management Rancher to publish Containers.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing and consuming of windows services and web services both SOAP & RESTful API using ASP.Net Web API 2.
- Improved user experience using JQuery. Used Angular 2 event handling mechanism to dynamically assign events on web controls.
- Based on the support tickets, fixed bugs on priority basis Deployed Applications from Development TFS to Staging, Production Support, and UAT and Production servers.
- Created Azure Event Hubs for Application instrumentation and for User experience or work flow processing.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to author, manage, and deliver both paper-based and interactive Web-based reports. Foundation, XAML and XML Involved in migration of SSRS from SQL 2008 to SQL 20012.
- Experience in creating PowerShell, C# codes for automation of various applications using the REST APIs and SDK's.
- Involved in writing SQL Statements, Views and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security Written LINQ functions for data access.
- Capable of deployment of Azure AD, Identity & Access Management, Azure Multi Factor Authentication Azure Trust Center.
- Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Worked on CI/CD pipeline for Azure cloud services.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuring automation using Docker containers.
- Created quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions not met.
- Created a set of core assemblies in C# containing helpful utilities and extensions as well as components for implementing dependency injection in applications and services using the Microsoft Unity platform.
- Created unit tests for most of code blocks in the assemblies.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the XUnit testing framework.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control.
- Used Fiddler and Postman to debug web request and responses to solve user issues on the client side.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings of the project implemented in agile methodology.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Core 2.0, TDD, .Net Framework 4.6, SQL 2010, SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio 2017, AZURE, Telerik Rad Controls, MVC, Angular 2/4, SonarQube, RESTful Service, XML, OOP, WCF, WPF, REST, HTML 5, Web API 2, Docker, Agile, SCRUM.
Confidential, Austin, TX
.Net Web Developer
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Stabilized a heavily neglected infrastructure with newer approaches to existing technology.
- Development on Client-side architecture for UI development using AngularJS, CSS and integration with MVC/Web API and Coding, unit & integration testing.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by the Angular framework.
- Written code to access secure Web Services using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.NET, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Strong Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Designed, developed and consumed .Net Webservices for the project and Development support for .Net web services in ASP.NET with C#.Net and consumed it.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Code functionality for utilizing IaaS Push notification services in Azure cloud
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links
- Configure Azure cloud service for end - point deployment, Deployed WCF services on Azure cloud.
- Reports are generated by using SSRS. Reports variables are passed from ASP.NET web pages.
- Understanding the concepts behind the C# and PowerShell scripts and their utilization in Automation.
- Integrated GitHub into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic. Performed Unit Testing with Mock Objects.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source Version Control.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used JQuery, AJAX framework to interact with RESTful and simple Asmx services to retrieve data using JSON.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity Framework in MVC.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used HTTP Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes. Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Build and maintain systems with .NET/C#, shell scripting and Windows PowerShell.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc. and used MSMQ for delivering message between applications.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2012 and T-SQL
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
C# .Net Developer
- Participated in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Created an UI application for Premium payments processing for online transfer, Bank payments and over the counter payments.
- Written the business logic in classes using VB.NET / C#.Net language and used in Web Forms.
- Utilized C# Generics, Collections, Delegates, Events, Extension methods, Anonymous types, and Lambda Expressions.
- Initiated the migration into ASP.Net and actively participated in the designing of the architectural framework of the asp.net application.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC 4.0 to makes applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client side but the server-side execution is faster too.
- Experience in building and consuming ASP.NET Web API/Web Services.
- Expertise in programming with C#, ASP.NET, and Entity Framework. Developed Interfaces for data exchange using C#.NET and XML.
- Bug fixing, feature adding, and code optimizations to a customer facing API in C++.
- Specified, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Developed basic windows-based application using C#.Net for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Understanding requirements for changes and enhancing to custom web reporting.
- Developed Web Forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.NET, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Involved in creating a document for mapping the UI of the application to the tables in database.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer. Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.