- Experienced in full SDLC starting from Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Enhancement, & Production Support of Business Applications
- 12+ years of .Net Framework experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Debugging and Maintenance of Enterprise Web Applications
- 10+ years’ experience with SharePoint development on various versions Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Document Management
- Developed complex distributed applications using ASP.NET and extensive Database Programming using SQL. Experience in .Net Technologies like Visual Studio.Net, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET. Implemented Exception handling, Master Pages, Themes and Skin, User Controls, Custom Controls, Event Handler, Membership provider using C# and Asp.net.
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts and development using XML Web Services, APIs, XSLT, XML Schemas, XPath and XQuery. Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC, .Net core
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
- Proficiency in reports generation using Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Worked on version control system by using tools like TFS 2010, Perforce, CVS and Visual SourceSafe 2005
- Extensive experience inAgilesoftware development andSCRUMmethodology
Share Point: Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SPS 2003, WSS V3.0
Languages: C, C++, XML, HTML, SQL
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2017/ 2015/2013 , SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2013/2010, Nintex workflow 2007/2013, VSS, TFS, TOAD
Databases: SQL Server 2008, 2012, ORACLE 11g/10g, ADO, OLEDB, ADO.NET, PL - SQL, T-SQL, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/2008/XP/2003, LINUX, UNIX V4.0, MS-DOS
- Examined and documented existing .NET applications and recommended improvements by leveraging SharePoint and/or web services for core functionality such as authentication, authorization, document management, collaboration, workflow, reporting, dashboard development, etc.
- Deployed custom .NET SharePoint Web Parts to development and production environments
- Demonstrated and trained end users on SharePoint OOTB features, content and user administration.
- Solution architecture to support Core Business Processes and Technology Transformation Program.
- Created MVC model combine with n tier Architecture for next integration. Designed SOA model for data hub along with security model best practices to manage applications interconnectivity communications.
- Create state workflow process model, Business Process model BPM using Enterprise Architect.
- Designed Workflow and chain of responsibility pattern for exception handling using chain of responsibility design pattern in n-tier architecture across domains.
- Developed ASP.NET Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Worked with advanced concepts of ASP.NET Core MVC such as Models and Providers, Filters used for developing backend technology.
- Implemented a dashboard web application from scratch based on ASP.NET Core 2.1 with Razor views and including dependency injection (DI) and Entity Framework Core, identity user, role, and claims management.
- Provided end-user support and documentation for users and Prepare project health reports and weekly and monthly statistical reporting
- Troubleshoot and escalate application issues including infrastructure, services and user issues
- Implemented best practices and Governance procedures for SharePoint custom solutions
Environment: .Net core, .Net MVC, C#, IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012, Visual Studio.NET 2015/2017, SharePoint 2013, SP Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013
.Net / SharePoint Architect
- Communicate with project management, business analysts and quality assurance teams to assess system requirements, make system specifications
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between .Net, CRM and SharePoint applications
- Writing complex LINQ queries for retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2011/2016.
- Handle ASP.NET caching techniquessuch aspage output caching and data cachingin order to improve the performance of the web application.
- Implemented model view controller (MVC) architecture with ASP.NET Core Razor views, dependency injection (DI) and Entity Framework (EF Core) according to UI layouts and business requirements.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Printing labels for BCP consumer connect application for Zebra printer using WCF
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Integration of CRM 2011/2016 with SharePoint 2013 for document management.
- SSIS ETL package development and file system/package store deployments for processing data from DB2/Oracle/SQL Server source systems into SQL Server 2008 databases and data warehouses for reporting.
- Designed and supported applications MYDATCP, BCP Consumer connect, Letter generation, Report viewer
- Writing technical and functional requirements and user documentation.
Environment: .Net Core, .Net MVC, IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012, TFS2010, SharePoint 2010/2013, bootstrap, Visual Studio.NET 2013/2015, Angular 2.0
- Involved in the architecture, installation, configuration and administration of SharePoint 2013.
- Ensure the integrity of the SharePoint environments including implementing application service packs, cumulative updates, upgrades and migrations.
- Developing custom web parts, integrate enterprise content with SharePoint, including content management, content, indexing, personalization, workflow, and user access management
- Developing custom modules using SharePoint API.
- Business Data Catalog to integrate business data from back-end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007.
- Translating business and technical requirements into technical solutions. Modifying procedures to solve problems, and coding programs based on effective design following best practices
- Participating in project planning sessions with clients and team members to analyze requirements and design systems.
- SSIS package development to create custom extract files and reports Excel, CSV/TXT
- Involved in backup, restore and moving sites across Sites /Content DB from old SQL Database Server to new SQL Database Server using PowerShell.
- Troubleshoot and escalate SharePoint issues including infrastructure, services and user issues
- Utilized best practices related to the deployment of SharePoint.
Environment: MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010/2013, SP Designer 2013, C#, IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012, TFS2010, Rally.